Any progress of the Epilepsy Drug in the fight with HIV?

I'm back with another question. Below is a web-site from Fox Five News in N.Y. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0%2C2933%2C165547%2C00.html Article was from the year 2005 about an epilepsy drug,valproic acid, that flushes HIV out of its most remote hiding places in the body. Do you know if there is an update on the progress of this testing? Thank you again Concerned for a Cure.

Regarding the latest information on valproic acid, check out my three-part blog "The Search For A Cure Heats Up" on The Body's blog page.

Regarding scientific news, Fox would be the last source I would trust. Stick with CNN, NPR or The New York Times. And, of course, this website has a wealth of scientific-based reliable information on all things HIV!

DEAR DOCTOR SO MANY TESTS.NEGATIVE RESULTS STILL SYMPTOMS.PLEASE HELP.DONATION AGAIN!!
welcome back! I really missed you.