Mar 12, 2011
my friend said that it is naturally possible to forget you had sex. Is this true
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your friend said it is "naturally possible to forget you had sex"? What???? No, this is not true. Even bad sex is at least memorable. Hey, does your friend happen to have Alzheimer's?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Against The Law To Have Sex With Someone And Not Tell Them That You Have Hiv?
- Can The Herpes Virus Turn Into Hiv?
- Does Acute Hiv Rash Itch?
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
- Can Hiv Cause Low Potassium?
- A Low Cd4 Count And A Low Viral Load Count
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.