Cancer causing Hiv to be "un-caught" ?

I am all but sure my partner was positive and not on meds , I went through ARS perfect storm of symptoms , except that the rash on my head (The one with the brain --? ) did not appear until 5 weeks later, lasting some 4-5 weeks .The exposure was oral without semen,perhaps pre-cum but don't know . and less than 15 seconds . I know I'm over-tested by a long shot but I do have an extenuating circumstance. I guess there's no easy way of typing this : I have/had a cancer that is currently not in need of treatment, never has been, except for the extraction of the tumor . My tests are 11 rapid bloods 1/2 , 5 rapid bloods 1, RNA's at 9-19-38 weeks,DNA's at 24 and 26 weeks , Last two rapid bloods were at 43 and 45 weeks. I am currently presenting with neck,collar,groin discomfort/pain . I've searched multiple sites' archives and have been unable to find an answer to such a circumstance. You will not be surprised to read that a number of clinics are refusing to re-test me . I guess I could go to a HIV specialsit rather than the nurse practitioners and doctors at infectious disease departments of hospitals but what test am I missing that woud be more definitive? As long as these symptoms continue I cannot see an end to my testing and angst . So, the real bottom line question is this : Will the presence of un-treated (other than surgery) cancer inhibit or delay all of these assays ? You know any and all the circumstances that may or may not apply so I'm not going to throw a half-dozen scenarios at you ,but throw a line to me , even if it's a method to detect it I've yet to explore .

Your 11 negative rapid HIV-1/2 blood tests, five negative rapid HIV-1 blood tests, three undetectable HIV PCR RNA quantitative assays, two undetectable HIV PCR DNA qualitative assays out to 45 weeks from your 15-second blow job are definitive, conclusive, WOO-HOO-able, extremely excessive and move-on-already-able! Your cancer is not related to HIV, because you don't have HIV. Your current symptoms are not related HIV, because you don't have HIV. Exactly what part of "HIV negative" are you having difficulty understanding? As for what test you are missing that would be more definitive, the answer is none, nada, zip, zilch! Your excised tumor would not inhibit or delay HIV seroconversion or alter the accuracy or validity of your excessive HIV testing.

HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further HIV testing is warranted. You've had way, way, way too much already.

My advice is that you stop testing and see a psychiatrist. Your irrational obsession with HIV is most likely a sign of depression, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder or hypochondria. Depression and anxiety can cause many symptoms, including discomfort in the neck and groin.

Periodical changing of treatment to keep potential nasty side effects at bay?
helpasap