Exception to the norm? Please consider

You are one of the most knowledgeable persons I can think when it comes to HIV and I really need your help. General Family Doctors don't seem to have any idea when it comes to HIV and I am at my wits end. I want you to please consider my situation in light of all the facts. I have tested HIV negative repeatedly after a high risk situation out to 31 weeks. I have however had and continue to have upper right abdominal pains, elevated liver enzymes, white coating on tongue, constant reoccurring cold sores, a cough for over 6 weeks now. In addition every night my hands and feet go numb. 15 weeks after my Risk I had a fever of 102-103 for the better part of 5 days, sore throat, major headaches. It was like the worst Flu I ever had, and over six weeks later now I still can't get rid of my cough. I had diagnosed oral thrush for over 8 weeks. I tested positive for CMV infection IgG positive but IgM negative but I did not take this test until six months after my risk. My immune system feels like it is totally shot and I believe I was co-infected with CMV and HIV at the same time and it is causing me to have false negative results. Please Doctor, I ask you for the last time what do you think and should I continue to test for HIV? I respectfully desire to remain anonymous so if you could just respond to this post I would be very appreciative.

Are you the "exception to the norm?" Nope! You are actually just another worried-well obsessing upon a disease you do not have.

You report a variety of symptoms and that you have "tested HIV negative repeatedly out to 31 weeks." A negative HIV-antibody test beyond the window period trumps "symptoms" each and every time! Whatever is causing your symptoms, one thing is certain: it's not HIV!

You report you believe you were co-infected with CMV and HIV at the same time and that this is causing you to have false-negative results. Well just because you "believe" something doesn't mean it's true. You did not contract HIV. Even if you did, a concurrent CMV infection would not cause false-negative HIV-antibody tests. Your fears are irrational and totally unwarranted. I'd recommend you seek counseling for your irrational obsession with HIV, as it may be a sign of anxiety, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder or hypochondria.

Living in a motel cause wife booted me and cant see the kids and A cyber-sexpert wont answer my questions. Its so sad its almost comical.
Syphilis and HIV (SYPHILIS 2011)