Living in a motel cause wife booted me and cant see the kids and A cyber-sexpert wont answer my questions. Its so sad its almost comical.

Dr Bob

I am going to keep writing you till you answer cause I have nothing else. I am on PEP that cost me 4 grand, my cash only HIV doc was found through a google add banner (who I cant even understand other than him saying dont worry while smiling looking high as a kite and disheveled), wife gave me the boot and wont let me see my kids (cause I have hooker cooties) and I am just downtrodden.

You Dr Bob (youre the only innocent party in this whole Greek tragedy) and you wont even answer my questions.. Do I need to get Charlie Sheen to share with you some of his Tiger Blood? What if I promise to vote liberal from this point forward. Pelosi for President That is how desperate I am for you to answer.

Doc I had a night of semi-sex. I had every intention of playing it safe and I thought I did. Hollywood pro-girl at my room in the Mondrian and I was drunk (thats a given). She is rubbing her vagina on my genitals while I am stroking myself. She is on top of me grinding away on my penis and I am making out with her for about 30 minutes. I am just laying on my back jerking off but cant get hard. I am spitting on it and switching hands but am to Vodkad up for little pedro to stand at attention. That is how I know there was no penetration I mean pedro was really el stubbio. With all of her Vaginal juices (a lot) on me and my spit all mixed together and some of her spit to I am assuming. So she tried to jerk me off and I pushed her hand away- She tried to suck on poor unprotected pedro for a second and I pushed her away. At that point she got up got dressed and I walked her back to the club.

Now the odyssey of Epic proportions began. Ulysses years at sea times Ahabs obsessive compulsive multiplied by cosmic forces that actually made people like Paris Hilton role models does not even begin to compare to my journey.

A day after this failed attempt to just jerk it I get a horrible sore throat. Then I go back and try to find the Hollywood temptress and cant for two nights to ask her status. Then two days later I give up and Finder Doctor Vicodin Addict on a Google Banner. So I go and see him. He gives me a shot for Hep A and B, a shot for Syphilis and a Bunch of Antibiotics for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. Then he takes my blood and gives me Combivir. $4 thousand dollars and sends me on my way.

So now in the journey I am reading your posts Week one - My throat is still on fire and not I think this is guilt. So I confess to my wife who does not think this is fun or funny. Now the Combivir is kicking in and I cant keep my eyes open. I sleep hard Throat Still soar nausea and now sharp pains in my knees in the morning. I think O>K its the combivir. Wife gets more mad cause I am so fatigued from the Combivir and thinks above all else I am being selfish So she gives me the boot. To Top it all of she calls my mother and tells her I love whores. Now my mom might be small and short but this 65 years old can nag you to death like the best of them.

I got my mom calling me every hour trying to concentrate on work with fear of HIV and a wife who is not talking to me and will not let me touch the kids cause I have whore cooties.

7 days later go back to Dr Vicodin another 600 dollars for blood tests and another 200 for another Hep A and B shot and he sends me on my way. Now at day 10 the sore throat goes away for all intensive purposes (comes and goes sporatically). But now I have pains in Joints and feels like bone pain. My left arm and elbow hurt when I move. This last intesntly for 3 or so days then tappers off still have it from day 10 on to day 20 where I am at now (pain in my elbows and knees).

Day 13 and 14 two nights of night sweats. No Fever No rash. I have never had night sweats before So Now I am freaked go back to Doctor he looks at my throat and then checks my lymph nodes on my neck and groin. I as k him about ARS and he says that if I had ARS I would feel pain I tell him I do feel pain in my arms and joints then he says we all feel pain in arms and joints then charges me another 160 for consulatation Mind you again cash only.

Since day 14 still no fever or rash no sore throat anymore. I do have pains in joints and bone and frequent urination. Nausue and fatigue are better I think I am getting used to the combivir --

So What is my prognosis doctor? Is this reflective of ARS. Is this HIV adventure just beginning or is this hopefully going to be an Alice in Wonderland dream. And I will wake up at week 6 and 12 test and be good.

Doc I know you have probably read my other questions Please help ---

Thanks again Doc. And sorry for the soliloquy

Time to climb out of the rabbit hole and reenter the rational world. I quite enjoyed your creative soliloquy. How could an obviously smart and witty guy like you get so messed up over a nonevent? That's right "Alice," your "semi-sex" adventure with the naughty lady from Shady Lane is a nonevent. (Even "el stubbio little pedro" probably knows that!) Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible at best. It certainly doesn't warrant a course of PEP or all this drama.

Your symptoms are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). I should point out that symptoms related to HIV ARS present two to three weeks after primary infection, not the very next day!

Next, finding an HIV doctor on a Google banner is probably not your wisest move. The guy you found sounds like a total quack. Where did he get his medical license, off eBay perhaps? Not only was PEP not warranted, but his use of antibiotics appears to be excessive. If he indeed gave you a booster combined hepatitis A & B vaccine one week after the initial vaccine as your post indicates, this is clearly an error (or malpractice). The combined hepatitis A and B vaccination schedule is an initial vaccine followed by boosters at one month and six months. Dr. Vicodin sounds like Dr. Incompetent Money-Grubbing Scumbag to me.

My advice is that you discontinue the Combivir and get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I'm quite confident the result will be negative. If you're unsure about this cyber-sexpert's advice, I'd suggest you get a second opinion from a certified HIV physician specialist. You can locate HIV specialist physicians through the Academy of HIV Medicine's Web site, www.aahivm.org. They have a find-a-certified-HIV-specialist function.

Do write back with the exciting conclusion to this nonevent melodrama. And please keep it witty. We already know your "tragic" story has a WOO-HOO happy ending.

please answer, tried to ask earlier but it got missed somehow
Exception to the norm? Please consider