please answer, tried to ask earlier but it got missed somehow

i m straight 29 old male , i visisted a domination lifestyle lady on Jan 14th. This is my second ever experience like this. Earlier was in May 2010, i am not in any active relation ship currently and did not have any kind of sexual experience until Jan 14th,2011. I requested her to put the condom on. She was on top of me playing arround not actual insertion but was rubbing her vagina aganist my thighs etc... during this time she tried to squeeze my penis with her thighs and after a min later i realized my condom was off. I could not tell if there is actual penetration, i asked and she said no. There was slight Pre Cum out of my penis at that time. The condom was off for may be 30 sec. I am uncircumsized. Last Friday i was diagonized with tinea. I had a slight burning sensation when ever i urinate. Not all the time but sometimes. Doctor ordered Urine culture. I had an ora quick test which is negative at 49 days. i had a small cut, not completely round where my uncircumsized skin attached to the penis.i cut is red in center, rest is normal. Could be trauma i dont know and i am worried it might be Syphilis. I had blocked nostril, Throat pain, doc diagnozied it might be allergies, I am feeling well and throat pain is gone now. I am really worried, can you please help me understand what are the chances of getting an STD, HIV. Do I need to do any additonal tests, do you think based on my negative i would have to test again.

Please help.......... I will definetly donate to the cause and will do it so for next 3 months..... .

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible at best. Your negative OraQuick test at day 49 is very encouraging. Your symptoms are not consistent with HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). As for other STDs, including syphilis, your doctor can run the appropriate STD screening tests.

As for additional HIV testing, HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be conclusive. Consequently, if you feel you've placed yourself at risk (and for peace of mind), you should get a repeat HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I'm quite confident the result will again be negative.

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV-antibody test remains negative.

Thanks for your answers - gratefully donated
Living in a motel cause wife booted me and cant see the kids and A cyber-sexpert wont answer my questions. Its so sad its almost comical.