Thanks for your answers - gratefully donated

Hi Dr. Frascino,

I'm the guy who wrote to you a few days ago asking for reassurance after my low risk exposure during massage. To recap, the masseuse and I had a different understanding what a 'happy ending' may mean - I had in mind a hand, whilst she went an extra mile to use her mouth. With protection, luckily, good girl.

Anyway, while I still remain freaked out and have put myself on a 3 months abstinence stint not to expose others, reading your answers has been a great help. Most of my 'symptoms' disappeared through reading this site, apart from persistent pulling sensation in lymph nodes all over. Not sure what that means. I do understand I'm far from over the "horrible 3 months" (TM) yet, but I feel better.

Writing to let you know that I've just donated 100 USD for your noble cause. I've been deeply impressed with the quality of information and the honesty of your responses at this site.

Regardless of my future + or - test results, the last weeks have opened up the new world for me, where people really do get infected and need real help fast.

This experience has shaken me quite deeply. I'll keep supporting your cause from time to time. Thank heavens people like you exist.

Regards,

Alexander.

Hello Alexander,

Thank you for your generous support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. It's urgently needed and very warmly appreciated. Your one gift will touch may lives in desperate need. On behalf of those lives and as a person coexisting with the virus, please accept my heartfelt thanks. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free! I'm very confident your rub-a-dub-dub and happy ending did not result in HIV transmission and that your three-month definitive HIV test will be negative.

Good luck. Be well!

I NEED CLOSURE--PLEASE HELP!!--WILL DONATE
please answer, tried to ask earlier but it got missed somehow