Am I at risk
Mar 11, 2011
I had unprotected sex 4 months ago, I have done 8 Elisa test in the last 4 months and all negative. i have done PCR test at the end of the 4 months and shows < 20copies.
Am I still at risk of HIV? Thanks
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your tests are definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Condom Causing Penis Irritation
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking A Woman's Breasts?
- HIV Symptoms After 1 Week To Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.