Splashed by object on ground/hands in bin - risk?

Hi

I know this is going to sound silly but I have severe OCD which compels me to act abnormally. I have to examine the pavement I have stood on and check and recheck to identify objects.

Walking home I saw something (it was getting dark) on the ground and I think it may have been wadded up tissue or something similar. I leaned in closer to it to see and as it was raining and windy some water from the ground and the object sprayed into my nose/on my lips which are cracked.

If there was any blood/semen on the tissue (it could have been just dropped) would I be at risk in this way?

Addionally I went through the bin at work (containing lots of used tissue) because I dropped my locker key and had to fish it out. The skin on the back of my hands is very cracked from hand washing, if there were any blood/fluids on the tissue would this be a risk also?

Sorry to take up your time but this has driven my anxiety into overdrive!!!

I agree your anxiety is in overdrive and your OCD is OOC (out of control)! Your STD/HIV risk is nonexistent! Your need to get treatment for your OOC-OCD is quite high!

One Last Question
Stuck in a dark place and can't move on