HIV Test Results
Mar 10, 2011
HI, Doctor I took ICMA HIV 1/O/2 test from Lab corp. My initial test result is positive but western blot is negative. I took viral load test and it was undetectable. I took this tests twice more and i got same results. according to the test i took do you think I am HIV positive. Please help!!!Thanks
Response from Dr. Frascino
A reactive/positive ICMA HIV-1/O/2 and negative confirmatory WB taken outside the window period would be considered a negative HIV test result! Viral load testing was not necessary. The undetectable result merely confirmed what we already knew: that you are definitively and conclusively HIV negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.