Mar 9, 2011
Hello I hope all is well I have been HIV+ for the past 14 years, I was lucky in keeping my VL under 1000 copies and CD4 >450 with out any medication for about 14 years. last december My DR recommended to start Atripla wich I started and my VL went down to <50.... but with out much increase in my CD4. my question is: in your profitional opinion when will the Gene Theorpy functional cure OR IL-7 hormone be available in the market?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Gosh, I wish my crystal ball could accurately answer questions like yours. All I can say is that we are getting much closer. Check out my recent three-part blog, "The Search for a Cure Heats Up," on The Body's homepage. And stay tuned to this site for the latest developments!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.