Functional cure

Hello I hope all is well I have been HIV+ for the past 14 years, I was lucky in keeping my VL under 1000 copies and CD4 >450 with out any medication for about 14 years. last december My DR recommended to start Atripla wich I started and my VL went down to <50.... but with out much increase in my CD4. my question is: in your profitional opinion when will the Gene Theorpy functional cure OR IL-7 hormone be available in the market?

Gosh, I wish my crystal ball could accurately answer questions like yours. All I can say is that we are getting much closer. Check out my recent three-part blog, "The Search for a Cure Heats Up," on The Body's homepage. And stay tuned to this site for the latest developments!

Is barebacking ok with partners who are both Positive
Spanking with Blood