Will I get HIV eventually?

My husband has been HIV + since 09/2008....we r still sexually active but use condoms for everything sexually related......I have tested negative since 09/2008..... I was last tested in 08/2010....Iam scared to go get tested again and Iam scared everytime I go.....will I eventually get HIV?

Will you eventually get HIV? Not if you continue to use latex condoms properly for all penetrative sexual activity (and the condoms don't fail). Concern about infecting the negative partner is something all magnetic couples need to confront and cope with, including yours truly. (I am HIV infected and my spouse of 17 years is HIV negative.) I would suggest both you and your positively charged husband read the information in the archives of this forum. There you will find chapters devoted to magnetic couples, HIV prevention and safer sexual techniques. You may want to consider some of the harm-reduction strategies discussed there.

Don't be excessively worried, but do become better informed about HIV transmission and HIV prevention, OK?

NYC subway incident update
Discordant monogamous couple