PLEASE HELP, WILL DONATE 100 DOLLARS

I went to a Asian Massage Palour 14 days ago. There I got a full body massage naked on he towel bed. After about 30min, she left to wash her hands came back and finished me off with a handjob till I ejaculated. I didnt see her hands, for any open wounds but when she cleaned me off with what I think is a clean towel I didnt see anything noticable. She was clothed the whole time, pants and teeshirt. If she was any blood what is my risk? I took a HIV PCR test at 8 days scared out for mind waiting for the results.

Relax Max! Your full-body rub-and tug (massage with "happy ending") is not a risk for acquiring HIV. HIV testing is not warranted or necessary.

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free!

Take a read through the archives of this forum. You should find the information both enlightening and reassuring.

Be well.

False Positive? Reason to worry??
ARS Timing