donation on its way
Mar 9, 2011
I am sure you had a GREAT vacation, Bobbio. On Feb 23rd,
I was in the hospital recovering from a 'TIA,' transient
ischemic attack. All is well now, my friend. No worries.
Donation on its way.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hey #1 Fan,
Sorry to hear about your recent TIA, but encouraged that it was indeed transient and that all is well now. Be sure to have close follow-up with your doctor to decrease the risk of subsequent attacks. Do I need to make a house call?
Be well. (That's a doctor's order!)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.