donation on its way
Mar 9, 2011
I am sure you had a GREAT vacation, Bobbio. On Feb 23rd,
I was in the hospital recovering from a 'TIA,' transient
ischemic attack. All is well now, my friend. No worries.
Donation on its way.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hey #1 Fan,
Sorry to hear about your recent TIA, but encouraged that it was indeed transient and that all is well now. Be sure to have close follow-up with your doctor to decrease the risk of subsequent attacks. Do I need to make a house call?
Be well. (That's a doctor's order!)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Is Loose Stool An Early Sign Of HIV?
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.