You didn't answer me directly, but I wanted to say thanks anyway...

Hi Dr. Bob-

I just got out the other end of a horrible few months of debilitating stress that put my health into a nosedive and sunk me into a bad depression. I sent you a synopsis of what was going on and asked if you thought I should be worried. I never got a reply because I'm certain my case was very similar to many others and I really do understand that you are inundated with quite a volume of questions and can't get to all of them.

I just wanted to take a few minutes to pass on my appreciation for the information that you are putting out there and the encouragement you offer to people. I went through the testing process at 3 months and my results are negative, so I'm enjoying a much needed relief from my anxiety and reading your replies to a lot of other questions was a big part of getting me through it all.

I don't have the money to donate to your foundation at this time but I will as soon as I can.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

First of all, WOO-HOO! Congratulations on your negative HIV status and getting "out the other end" of your horrible few months!

Next, thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story and your good news! I'm confident testimonials like yours will help others still trapped in those "horrible few months"!

Finally, thank you for being understanding and realizing that it's impossible for me to personally respond to the thousands (literally!) of questions that pour into my inbox on a continual basis from throughout the cyber-universe. I'm delighted you found the information you needed and the reassurance you desired in the archives of this forum. I wish others waiting for a response would be as resourceful as you have been!

Be well. Stay well.

Dr Bob why cant you absolve me of my sins?
Dr help Ill never recover