please be kind to reassure

It's good to have u back dr frascino. U have no idea how u make us feel safe and reassured whenever u answer our questions. I'm contemplating of getting treatment for my OCD. When I was eating at the restaurant today, I accidentally bit my lower lip and wiped the small amount of blood from it with a clean table napkin. I just get paranoid thinking I could get HIV from this. I know that it is unlikely, but hearing you say it will really reassure me. that's how important u are to people like myself dr. I love the cause u are fighting too, promise to donate to ur foundation.

Always grateful, paranoid one

Hi Paranoid One,

Thanks for your kind comments. Regarding your fears of acquiring HIV from your bitten-lower-lip incident at the restaurant, relax Max! Your risk is nonexistent! I suggest you stop "contemplating" and actually get treatment for your OCD. HIV is not your problem. Irrational fear of HIV is!

Be well.

1 postive eclia, 1 weakly reactive eclia, and 3 non reactive elisa
World cup time- remember me?