3 std ,what about HIV
Mar 9, 2011
hi dr bob,i had unprotected exposure 3,5 months ago and contracted gonorrhea,chlamydia and syphilis ,tested negative for HIV at 14 weeks ,this a very high risk and i need a test at the 6 months? do you agree
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yep! I agree!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Male Get Pubic Lice From Public Restrooms?
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.