Please answer, freaking out will donate

Dr. Frascino, I am following up to a question I asked the other day. I went to an asian spa 2/23 and convinced I have HIV. I received the usual massage and then she went down on me, only giving me oral for a few seconds, she came up to insertion and I told her that I wanted to use a condom but she laughed and looking down the condom was already on! So I am not sure how it got on there but my guess is with her mouth. We had sex for a few minutes, I cummed inside her and she stayed on for another minute or so after. I didn't watch her take the condom off. Not sure if the condom broke or what type was used but my guess is that it didn't. My worry is that as she took off the condom some of her vaginal juices that were either at the base of my penis or on the condom touched my pee hole while she was cleaning me up with a warm wash cloth. After I got dressed I went to the bathroom and gave a quick wash of the area with soap, followed by a shower when I got home 2 hours later. I remember her telling me she came from New York so my paranoid self is saying she moved here because they found out she was HIV+. I got an STD (blood and urin) and HIV test 2/28 all negative but have had diarrhea for the last several days. What are the chances I am infected? Please let me know how I can donate. Thank you so much!!

You may be "convinced" you have HIV, but I certainly am not! The "look Mom no hands condom placement" is a fairly common party trick for pros.

Your condom-protected happy-ending massage carries only a minute risk for HIV acquisition, assuming the condom was made from an appropriate material (latex, polyisoprene, etc.), was used properly, and did not fail (break). The chances a significant quantity of fresh HIV-tainted vaginal/cervical secretions could be transferred to your urethra (pee hole) while your Asian pro was removing a used condom are extremely remote at best. If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. (Other STD screening can be done sooner.) The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this sexperience.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thank you for your interest in helping others in desperate need. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free!

Good luck. Be well.

Lubrication
What the meaning of a functional cure?