Fleshlight Allergy

I did a search for fleshlight allergy and this site comes up. Anyways I am most definitely allergic to the fleshlight. I got the sore throat that everyone else talks about, plus diarrhea, lung irritation, asthma, headaches, muscle cramps, and anxiety attack symptoms. I used it for only about 5 minutes and right away started feeling the headache and lung irritation, while the more severe symptoms came on days later. I had been using the lube all by itself with no reaction, so it's definitely from the fleshlight. I've used the fleshlight before on a separate occasion and had the same reaction. Taking benadryl made my sore lungs and asthma clear up for a few hours. Why is it that everyone assumes the fleshlight is non-allergenic and safe when we've been hearing so many reports of adverse reactions? I think the evidence is building up that it may not be as safe as advertised.

Just my contribution to the fleshlight discussion.

I haven't personally seen any true allergic reactions to a fleshlight product, but I suppose it's possible. The manufacturer's marketing material states fleshlights are made from "patented Reel Feel Superskin" whatever the hell that is! Consequently I don't really know what the product is made of! I have been told the material is crafted from mineral oil and thermoplastic elastomers (not silicone), but I have not been able to verify this. Allergy to fleshlight products is certainly not common. To ascertain if what you experienced was a true allergy (a very specific immune system-mediated reaction) or some other type of adverse response, I would recommend you see a board-certified allergist for an evaluation.

Good luck and thanks for writing in.

HAVE A NICE VACATIONS !!!!
Your amazing work allows people to face the world - $1000 dollar donation