Are you and Steve OK
Mar 5, 2011
Dear Dr. Bob:
I know you are visiting New Zealand, Tasmania and Australia. That being the case I just want to make sure you are both OK and weren't affected by the earthquake in Christ Church.
Best Wishes, A grateful recipient of your wisdom
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Grateful Recipient of Wisdom,
We missed the Christchurch earthquake by a mere 48 hours. Thanks for your concern! We are safe and well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Quickly Does Petechiae Arrive From Hiv?
- When Do Hiv Symptoms Start?
- Will Negative Hiv Test Stay Negative After 4 Years?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- How Do You Clear Up Dark Marks On Skin In Hiv Patients?
- Few Turn Positive After 6 Week Negative Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.