Recent event.

While you were away on vacation I was so desperate for help I turned to medhelp. I apologize . I had responses from Dr. sean Cummings and Dr, HHH. All have confirmed as you stated ,.. my symptoms are psychological . I decided to call my psychologist again and he put put me on Clonazepam and Ciprelex. He also feels this is more about my fears about being gay and how I feel people would treat me. . he feels there is no true medical need except for more psychotherapy. . . Ive been on it for 2 days. I feel better for some reason. The swelling in my groin and neck seems to be disappearing. I actually ate a full meal tonight. My appetite is back . I thank you and Dr.. Sean , Dr.HHH for all of your strong words and advice. I am certainly thankful you were all here for me. I feel somehow in a much better mindset.

A Huge heartfelt Thank you..

Certainly no apology is necessary. I'm delighted you received consistent second opinions from the other physicians, and that you are getting the help you need rather than perseverating on a disease you don't have. Irrational HIV fears often stem from other problems (such as fear of stigmatization).

While I agree you need pharmacologic intervention, I certainly would not rule out further psychotherapy to help with your coming out process, stigmatization fears and sexual orientation issues.

Be well, and you're very welcome.

is there hope
What is the risk of transmission through BREAST? -Sex while Breastfeeding infant-