is there hope
Mar 5, 2011
is here hope that one day reseachers will come up with a permanent cure for hiv/aids? secondly can a hiv positive person marry a neg. and have kids? if yes how thank u
Response from Dr. Frascino
I've addressed both of these topics. Check out my recent three-part blog "The Search for the Cure Heats Up!" on the blog page.
Regarding magnetic couples having kids, the techniques recommended differ depending on whether the virally enhanced partner is male or female. Review the chapters in the archives of this forum devoted to pregnancy and magnetic couples for more details on both of these situations.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
- How Do You Get Trichomoniasis Without Having A Sex Partner?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.