is there hope

is here hope that one day reseachers will come up with a permanent cure for hiv/aids? secondly can a hiv positive person marry a neg. and have kids? if yes how thank u

I've addressed both of these topics. Check out my recent three-part blog "The Search for the Cure Heats Up!" on the blog page.

Regarding magnetic couples having kids, the techniques recommended differ depending on whether the virally enhanced partner is male or female. Review the chapters in the archives of this forum devoted to pregnancy and magnetic couples for more details on both of these situations.

Be well,

will I get AIDS? (PANTIES 2011) (PANTY PARANOIA, 2011)
Recent event.