will I get AIDS? (PANTIES 2011) (PANTY PARANOIA, 2011)

I have been using my aunties used dirty and clean panties for masturbation from almost an year.I used to smell and rub on penis and masturbate,I even licked those panties. She doesn't have AIDS,so will I get AIDS by doing this? Please help me. I masturbate almost daily,is it good or bad doing daily? Waiting for your reply.

You've been spunking up your auntie's panties for a year and she hasn't caught on yet? Apparently she must not be the brightest bulb in the tanning bed. Your HIV risk is completely nonexistent, even if your auntie had been positively charged, so to speak. You're also not the only one nicking knickers for nefarious purposes. See below.

I must also point out that you can't contract HIV or any sexually transmitted disease from someone who doesn't have it! That's just common sense!

Finally, masturbating daily is neither good nor bad. It's normal behavior for most adolescents and many adults. See below.

Panty licking (PANTIES 2010) (PANTY PARANOIA, 2010)Jun 4, 2010

I was at my friends house and saw her dirty clothes hamper and grabbed a couple of her thongs and licked and smelled them the next day I had diarrhea I have been researching what I might have got and came across throat gonorrhea or could it be something worse? or could I just gotten sick cause there's a lot of bacteria down there. Shes a virgin but has swallowed guys cum before but not in awhile. Thanks.

Hi Panty Licker,

Nicking and then licking several pairs of soiled knickers from your friend's hamper is naughty, but it's not dangerous from an STD/HIV perspective. You sniffed and licked the day after the hamper heist; consequently, your STD risk is nonexistent, no matter how dirty her g-strings were.

If your diarrhea doesn't clear up spontaneously, see your doctor for an evaluation. It's not related to your panty raid. I'll repost below several other panty-related posts.

Dr. Bob Licking Panties (PANTIES 2009) Jul 6, 2009

Hi, can you get aids/hiv from licking a girls thong with dry white stains and period blood?

Please help me

You were licking a girl's thong with dry white stains and menstrual blood??? Hmm . . . can I ask why? Did you perhaps run out of tortilla chips or other more tasty snacks? Or maybe you mistook the thong for dental floss??? Oh never mind. Your HIV risk is nonexistent.

sniffing panties Jun 15, 2009

I like to sniff my wife panties. Am I sick?

Nope. Olfaction (the sense of smell) is one of life's pleasures and it enhances our enjoyment in the sexual as well as non-sexual realms. Are you at risk for HIV from panty sniffing? Nope! Sniff away bud. I'll repost some information from the archives from other sniffers.

Used Panties Aug 26, 2008

I found a used pair of panties at the laundromat. They were unwashed, and there was a spot on them with dried vaginal secretions. Can I get any STD's from licking it or putting my penis on the dried vaginal secretions?

Thanks!

Another panty thief! I had no idea knickers were so difficult to keep a hold of. I knew people stole cell phones, iPods, wallets, purses and the occasional presidential election, but soiled panties??? (See below.)

Your STD/HIV worries are completely unwarranted. Lick away! (But I really do think it's easier to clean them in the Laundromat washing machine, don'.)

Licking Panties (PANTY PARANOIA) (PANTIES, 2008) Aug 3, 2008

Hi Doc,

I didnt want to bug you so i triend to do my own research and read up on my issue but i couldnt find an exact scenario. So anyways, yesterday I was at my friends house and i made up an excuse to go to the washroom. On my way, i noticed that the laundry room door was open, so i went in. I found a pair of his moms panties on the floor, i stuffed them in my pocket and went home. When i got home i noticed there was a small yellow stain on them. I licked it and masterbated. what are the chances that i have hiv? If they were washed? or unwashed? The stain was dry.

Thanks

Hello Panty-Licker-Guy,

Washed or unwashed, stained or pristine, your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. HIV does not live for long outside the body. By the way, do you really think your friend's mom is HIV positive? As for your panty paranoia, you are not alone. (See below.) The only real risk I see is your getting caught head first in the dirty close hamper with your pockets stuffed full of Mom's soiled g-strings. In which case, as Ricky often said to Lucy, you'd have some 'splainin' to do!

Can i get HIV from panty? Jul 31, 2008

Hi just very worried..i got a panty from my couzins cabinet.i put it on my penis and masturbated.and used it to whipe all the semen can i get HIV from that??im so worried.

I have often reminded readers of this forum to check the archives for the information (or reassurance) they seek, because I've answered so many questions over the years that nearly every imaginable sexual situation or fetish has been addressed. Even your question about stealing panties and using them to "burp the nephew" is not unique! Take a look below!

HIV from panties (PANTY PARANOIA) (PANTIES) May 23, 2008

I found a pair of panties in the grass on my way home a few days ago. They were dry and didn't seem to have any stains/mark on them. I'm ashamed to say that i stuffed them in my pocket and took them home to masturbate by wrapping them round my penis Could i be at risk of contracting HIV?

Another panty-guy? You guys should form a club or something. (See below.) Your HIV risk is nonexistent. Spend some time reviewing the information on this site related to how HIV is and is not transmitted. I'll reprint below some questions from other panty-fixated dudes.

Be well. Stay well.

Please select me, mentally dying over here in India dude - the pantie-stealing-guy again from Germany! Apr 17, 2008

Please select me, mentally dying over here dude - the pantie-stealing-guy again!

Please I beg you buddy, can you please answer my follow-up questions, about to marry my cousin dude - ~1 month ahead! Traditional ceremonial stuff has already started Bob, I'm right now in India! It's not Germany where I could seek help very easily.

This email very is short considering my old "Please answer, I beg you, please answer this begger!" email. So please take you merry sweat time to reply, but please reply before this Friday - they are going to set a fix wedding date dude. I truly admire you, - but somehow I have the feeling you think that I'm a bastard kind of guy, right? Whatever you Bob, please answer point 6 at least.

My final questions:

1. Did you read my email completely and did replied factually on the facts I have told you? or did you brush me off somehow because I am mental case? * no offense 2. Does the use or NO use of detergent play any role in these scenarios? 3. Does a cracked penis skin play any role in these scenarios? 4. What about the risk of me picking up a pantie from the street. * you can find the whole story in the SIDE NOTE section of my old email 5. What if she hand washed her clothes with no detergent? 6. In point 2 of my old email, the pantie was not fully dried AND maybe had a stain (vaginal fluids maybe, but it was no blood stain for sure) in the crotch part - does this play any role? any detergent used or not, is an unknown variable! The pantie was washed for sure, but maybe the stain did not completely wash away.

7. Do you think I am HIV negative considering my whole old email and current extra detail in point 6 (stain part) of this email? 8. Finally do you think that I need a HIV test? or not needed at all? Gonna marry if no HIV test is needed!

Otherwise I'll have to test before this situation gets out of hand. Please advise again.

Thank you, and I love you. Really. When I get back to my country I will try to donate, it's in my completely rational mind! Hahah hahah. I debt always. Yours only truly nuts friend.

Hello Mentally Dying Panty-Stealing Guy,

Now exactly which part of "your HIV fears are completely irrational and unwarranted" are you having difficulty understanding?

To respond to your repetitive final questions:

1. Yes, I read it as well as the gazillion follow-up questions you've sent since. No, I did not brush you off. But yes, you are indeed a mental case.

2. No.

3. No.

4. No risk.

5. No risk.

6. No.

7. Yes.

8. No. (HIV testing is not recommended or warranted!)

I once again advise you to add HIV to your impressive list of irrational hypochondriacal fears: testicular cancer, brain cancer, lung cancer, liver cancer, etc.

I also once again strongly urge you to seek psychiatric help, because you are one screwed up nutcase.

Finally, even if you are "mentally dying" or whatever, if you have additional questions or worries about your stolen-panties antics, you should address those questions and concerns to your shrink, not me! I really have nothing else to offer you. I'll repost your original question below, just in case any of our readers are missing a pair of panties.

Please answer, I beg you, please answer this begger! Mar 31, 2008

Sir Bob,

I mailed you one pretty long HIV related, and pantie filled email a few days ago, no answer yet. I always thought I had testicular cancer before I got it screened after 10 years or so, and guess what I have no cancer - just something called "bag of worms" harmless. In these 10 years, I thought that I had brain cancer, lung cancer, liver cancer, etc. and repeatedly held very long farewells at school before each summer. See how stupid and irrational I am!

I'll try to beg you, since I am not in position to actually help your NGO financially like most people are - sorry about that. So here is the real deal, I am not about to propose, already happed, got engaged over the phone and actually ABOUT to enter this arranged marriage (happily). I am from western Europe, she is from India - we are cousins. It OK in our tradition, no offense. Never even kissed a girl, and afraid about HIV, those panties are giving me sleepless nights.

Please answer my pantie related near silly questions, please these are real life questions - it's not a hoax or a joke! Wedding is about 2 months ahead!

Noticed you haven't replied to any question for a fews days got me worried. Thank god you replied on the 29th to a few people in need. Please include me in your next selection. I need you, please Sir Bob.

_____

Below is my old email just for the record, in case you can't find it anymore. Please I beg, really depressed right now. I know it not your job to make everyone happy, but try me! _____

Hi Robert,

Sorry this may sound like all those pantie questions you have in your archive, but really I had to ask mine - since I think I have different case.

I never had sex, not even oral just or kissing, and I think these stupid encounters below might ground me for life. This issue has come up again in my mind after so many years of rest, anyways I need to know your answer now, it's killing me! By the way I have never done it again, I do not steal/ or pickup panties anymore.

I have rash on my back these days (concentrated on my upper back), started about 2 weeks ago, maybe I had all the time but it's now more prevalent. These are small red/purplish slightly raised dots, that if you press them they loose their color - because the blood goes away for a few seconds. Might be HIV rash? Anyways I am about to propose to my girl, and really worried that my life will fall apart because of this.

About 7-10 years ago:

1. I stole a g-string from my neighbors washing line, it was washed and dry. Put on, and later wrapped it around my penis to masturbate, due to friction I might have cracked some skin on my penis. Is there any risk of me getting Hiv? Do not know, if she used any detergent at all, all I know is that it must have been washed, since it was left to dry with her other clothes. Later I washed it for her, and put it back there!

2. Few weeks later I again stole a pantie from my neighbors washing line, Put on, and later wrapped it around my penis to masturbate, due to friction I did crack some skin on my penis, because I later washed my penis, and the soap was irritating on the cracked space, due to coming in contact with blood I guess. The pantie was washed for sure, but do not know if she used any detergent, or if she did a cold or hot cycle. This time around the pantie was not fully dried, not really wet also, but more than damp. Is there any risk of me getting HIV through my cracked penis skin?

3. I might have tried to push the little bit if of these panties in my anus, but just a tiny bit. Not sure if I did it! Cant really recall for sure! Hiv risk from this encounter?

4. This neighbor of mine, is an African escort girl, so please take this in to your expert answer. AND what is she has not washing machine and hand washed her clothes, with no detergent?

NOW MY NEIGHBOR NUMBER 2

This one took place about 2 years after I first started this crazy thing with my escort neighbors laundry.

1. Stole a few panties from her bedroom draw, while I was helping her at her home with her TV settings. The panties where dry, do not know if they where washed or not! Although most probably they where washed, since I think that I did not notice any stains on them. I stole about 4/5 panties.

I put those panties on, one after one, sniffed those panties and wrapped one of them to masturbate with around my penis. I did not lick them! Due to friction I think I cracked some skin on the head of my penis. Can I get Hiv from this encounter?

SIDE NOTE:

DATE: somewhere between my first neighbor and second neighbor pantie encounters.

I once picked up a wet pantie form the street, no one was looking! I was wet from the rain or at least also from the rain, and it had a bit mod on it, I took it home and washed it with Dove mild hand soap before doing the same what I did with the other panties, including cracked penis skin. Might have touched my mouth or so, after picking it up, but I doubt I could be so stupid. And I might have cut on my hands, not sure - since I was in my teenage years, you know how rough we can be!

Lastly I do not know if the panties where washed or used panties before I took them home and cleaned them with my hand soap.

Sorry for my English, if my English where better I would have been able to make my question shorter sorry. Really sorry! Please answer my lingering questions one after one, because I not a completely rational person in these hiv/aid scenarios. And do dates really matter, because I am not sure where this SIDE NOTE pantie case really fits in the time-line? Please help, I need some rest after 7-10 years, need you for guidance, but give it straight to me OK Rob!

Worried-25-years-old-straight-guy. No offense.

Hello Panty-Stealing-Guy,

So 7-10 years ago you had an African escort living next door and on several occasions you stole her panties or g-strings, put them on, shoved them up your butt and masturbated with them to the point that the friction caused the skin on your tallywhacker to crack. Two years later you stole panties from your neighbor's bedroom drawer. You then wore them, sniffed them and again used them to masturbate to the point the friction cracked the skin on the head of your one-eyed monster.

In addition you report you thought you had testicular cancer for 10 years before being screened and told you don't. You've also thought you've had brain cancer, lung cancer and liver cancer.

You have never had sex. In fact you've never even kissed a girl, but you are now engaged via an arranged marriage to marry your cousin from India. Something about this entire scenario does not have happily-ever-after written all over it.

Your HIV fears are completely irrational and unwarranted. You can now add HIV to your impressive list of irrational hypochondriacal fears: testicular cancer, brain cancer, lung cancer, liver cancer, etc.

I would very strongly urge you to seek psychiatric help. Your irrational fears of illness are impressive and considering your long history of similar episodes related to other conditions in the past it is likely this is going to be a recurring problem for you. I would also doubt you are ready for marriage, on many levels.

Good luck. (I have the feeling you're going to need it.)

Panty Paranoia! Feb 10, 2006

Hi Dr. Bob,

I'm a bit on edge this morning after doing the "walk of shame"...I hope you can help ease my mind! :)

About 4 months ago I met this guy, we'll call him Ted (in the military town where I live, that stands for "Typical Enlisted Dude," and you can use your imagination about how they got that rep). Anyway, I personally like soldiers, and Ted is awfully cute, but when I first met him his friend told me that Ted takes a different girl home every night, so I made a mental note to stay away.

Well, over the past few months I've never seen Ted bring girls home or be disrespectful in any way, and recently he started flirting with me and we've been spending more time together. I've slowly let the sexual part of our relationship progress, but Ted isn't much of a talker and we haven't discussed our sexual histories, so I'm trying to be careful.

I slept at his place last night, and wound up letting him finger me and perform oral sex on me. He was also "dry-humping" me with our pj's on, but I was still worried about pre-cum leaking through. At one point when I was naked and he had boxers on, he tried to rub against me again. I stopped him right away, but I was a little worried that fluid might have gotten on me. Overall, though, I figured I was ok with what happened (I am a loyal fan of your forum and know that these things carry minimal risk), and I told him that I'd "return the favor" once I bought condoms, and he seemed fine with that. I told him I didn't want to do anything unsafe.

So...this morning I got up to use the bathroom, and on my way back to his room what do I see, but his collection of 5 pairs of women's panties hanging from hooks on his door. DOH! Now, I consider myself a pretty cool girl, and part of me thought this was funny. But an even bigger part of me, when confronted with evidence of his sexual conquests literally right in my face, about had a heart attack. And that, of course, is where you come in! :)

I'm feeling a little anxious about what happened now, and of course he's also expecting his "turn" tonight. I hope I didn't put myself at risk for HIV...and now I need to reconsider what I want to do with him, because I'm afraid that even using a condom won't make me feel completely safe.

What do you think, Doc...should I be concerned? Right now I'm thinking a big concern for me might be choosing better partners; I'm already in the window period for a previous encounter--the same things happened (being fingered, receiving oral sex), but this guy at least didn't have a panty collection. No, he just referred to his previous women by number instead of name. Charming, no?

I hope you'll respond, because right now I feel like a wanton trollop, and not in a good way ;) Much love to you, Dr. Bob!

A "wanton trollop"??? No, no my dear, you are not a wanton trollop or unchaste cocotte or even a licentious strumpet!

I agree your HIV risk from letting "Ted" finger and perform oral sex on you is minimal at best, especially with your "I'll return the favor" tomorrow night routine.

Seeing the five pairs of panties at Ted's shouldn't really be all that much of a shock, unless you thought he was a virgin. Besides, maybe the five Fredericks of Hollywood fashions belong to Ted. Maybe instead of "Typical Enlisted Dude," Ted stands for "Transvestite Evangelical Dope." Your safer sexual practices should be the same whether or not Ted's panties collection is on display or on him, right?

Should you be concerned? Not really, at least no more so than if you never saw the panties. After all, if you hadn't seen them, would that really make Ted any safer? Of course not!

Don't be on edge doing a "walk of shame;" rather, just always play safe and you can strut home like John Travolta (circa "Saturday Night Fever," not circa "Pulp Fiction"). However, if you do spend the night with Teddy, I would suggest that you make sure you have all of your intimate apparel with you before strutting home.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Masturbation Effects (MASTURBATION SIDE EFFECTS, 2011) Jan 4, 2011

I have read quite a bit of information on your site but was looking for a more specific answer to this question. I've always heard that masturbation is not unhealthy. Your body pretty much tells you when you've had enough anyway. However, I have been wondering about some specifics, after seeing websites such as: http://cure-erectile-dysfunction.org/vision-problems-eye-floaters-and-sexual-activity, http://www.4-men.org/overmasturbation.html and http://cure-erectile-dysfunction.org/ear-ringing-and-sexual-activity.

I have had tinnitus for 2 years, and eye floaters for about 6 months. I've seen doctors several times for both conditions and have pretty much decided there isn't much that can be done. These articles however, state that my symptoms are caused from sex and masturbation. Is there any truth to the statements regarding brain and hormone functions?

If it affects your response much, I have probably masturbated since I was 13 (I am now 21). I would say I masturbate about once a day, sometimes twice, sometimes have sex and so forth. Generally when masturbating, I use the "stop and go" method, and have always done so for sometimes many hours in a day. Is there any chance that these conditions have been caused by masturbating? And if so, could the effects be reversed? (of course those sites say yes, but then they try to sell expensive, crazy products)

Thank you for your time!

If frequent (or even excessive, if there is such a thing) "burping the nephew" caused hearing and vision problems, I can assure you I would have been both deaf and blind by age 15 (as would most healthy adolescent males). I'm not an expert on brain and related hormone function; however, I can assure you that your tinnitus and floaters are not related to jacking off. Chances are you guessed this already when the sites where you located this information tried to "sell expensive crazy products." Over the years there have been claims that a wide array of ailments from pimples to hairy palms are caused by choking the trowser snake, but these are all old wives' tales. (Perhaps old wives didn't appreciate their hubbies whacking off so much?) At any rate, you can continue your relationship with Mrs. Palm and her five daughters as often as you desire (or are physically able) without worry, OK?

I'll repost below a few archival posts on this topic.

IS MASTURBATIN (MASTURBATION, 2010) (MASTURBATION SIDE EFFECTS, 2010) (MASTURBATION AND STD/HIV, 2010) Aug 8, 2010

dear doc.. i am a 16 year old guy who is very concerned about this situation. for the past few months i have been masturbating a lot and i have also found acne on my whole face and back. is there anything i can do tohelp this situation????...... please help me...

Your repeated episodes of "burping the nephew" (so to speak) have absolutely nothing to do with your acne outbreak. The proposed link between whacking off and getting zits is an old wives' tale, perhaps concocted by frustrated moms trying to get their horny teenagers out of their locked bedrooms (or bathrooms). I would suggest you see a dermatologist (skin doctor) for treatment of your acne, which, by the way, is an extremely common dermatologic problem in teenagers, whether or not they have been preoccupied with jerkin' the gherkin. I'll reprint below some information from the archives that relates to this issue and other misconceptions about enjoying your home entertainment center.

Doctor, you changed my life. Please post this for others. (MASTURBATION SIDE EFFECTS, 2009) Sep 7, 2009

Hello doctor.

my story goes like this. I'm a 20 year old male. When I was 11 or something, i started watching porn. From there, i came to know about masturbation, n slowly i developed a habit of masturbating everyday, sometimes while watching porn. Also, i had never heard about aids at that time. When I was 16 or so, i came to know about aids and how it is spread. Then, i wondered if masturbation could be one of the causes too. instead of searching for the right answer and getting the right knowledge, i took it for myself that masturbation could lead to aids.Although, i had not done anything to put me at risk for hiv(no sexual encounters,no blood transfusions, drugs,etc.), I started remaining depressed and for the past 4 years i was in severe depression. Although, many of my friends told me about it, but still i couldn't believe them. i wanted some reliable source where i could get to know about masturbation and its effects. Then, i came to your site where i read your previously asked queries and posts. Now, i am 100% convinced that masturbation does not lead to HIV/AIDS. Also, i've gained a lot more knowledge about aids now. Your site has changed me altogether and has given me a sea full of knowledge. I now wonder how stupid i was to remain in depression for no reason at all. This could be attributed to lack of knowledge on my part. I am getting out of my depression and m much fine now and m gaining confidence slowly. Although, i've never put myself at risk for hiv, i'm not at all afraid of getting tested now,although i don't feel there's a need. Thanks to you and your site. I now masturbate(or burp the nephew, as you call it) with much more relief and enjoy my home entertainment centre absolutely care free. I also now understand the importance of right knowledge and the fact that knowledge is power, and also what lack of knowledge can do. Please post this for others to see too. Also, thanx a million to you for being there and helping really distressed people out here like me, so that they can come out of their shell and cherish their lives again. You and your organisation are doing commendable work. Please keep it up and keep educating the people. It would really really make a difference.

Posted with pleasure. I'm delighted you can now "burp the nephew" and enjoy your home entertainment center without worry. I invite other readers concerned about masturbation to review the information in the archives of this forum. We have an entire chapter devoted to the topic. I'll reprint below a small sample of what you'll find there.

Stay well Mr. Sticky Fingers.

masterbation Jul 6, 2009

i have been masterbating alot for the past 3 years could you get aids or any kind of sexual deseas from masterbating i am only a teenager and scared

No. Masturbation is perfectly safe, absolutely normal and a hell of a lot of fun! See below.

master Jul 6, 2009

DOES JACKING OFF MAKE YOUR PENIS LARGER?

Does jacking off make your penis larger???? Yes, of course; but only temporarily!

masterbation (MASTURBATION SIDE EFFECTS, 2009) Mar 11, 2009

1.I have been masterbating for 5 years now atleast 10-12 times a week is it true that if you masterbate too much you get blind?

Well, believe it or not, you're not the first person to ask that question. Shocking, I know, but true nonetheless. See below.

hard masturbation cause blindness Aug 9, 2007

i heard from a friend that if you jackoff to much you will go blind, is that true?

I'm sorry, but could you resend your question in Braille? Thanks.

dr.bob (MASTURBATION 2008) Jan 5, 2009

dr.bob can masturbating become addicting? if so how can you quit?

Masturbating is not addicting; it's just one helluva lot of fun! It's also completely normal. Yes we all do it, including me. There is absolutely no reason to quit. See below. Also we have an entire chapter in the archives devoted to masturbation that you might like to check out. But wash your sticky fingers first, OK?

masturbation (MASTURBATION 2008) May 11, 2008

I am a frequent masturbater. Now I have become addicted to it. I can't be without masturbating once a day. But I do control it for not doing more than once, but I feel guilty and want to stop it.

Are there any sexual disorders that will occur for me in future after marriage, like infertility?

Hey Sticky Fingers,

If you had stopped choking the chicken long enough to check the archives, you would have found the information you desire waiting for your double click! Dr. Bob says check it out! (By the way, it only takes one hand to work a mouse, so you can continue jacking off with the other one, OK?) See sample of responses from the archives below.

side effects of masturbation (MASTURBATION) Mar 17, 2008

are there any serious side effects of masturbation, as i have no control over my willpower and succumb to the urge.

kindly help.

thnx

jadugar

Hello Jadugar,

Another QTND (question that never dies). See below. Don't fret about succumbing to the urge unless of course you happen to be in church. On second thought, never mind that last warning. Go ahead and "burp the nephew." It would be amusing to see what the hypocritical closeted gay reverends like the recently outed ever-so-reverend Ted Haggard would do with such an up and coming (so to speak) congregation.

The down side (MASTURBATION) Mar 12, 2008

hello doctor i was just wanting to know if there is anything bad that comes from masturbating anything bad at because all this talk of aids is kinda getting to me and i want to know if anything bad can happen like a disses of some kind

Another QTND (question that never dies) and its ATNC (answer that never changes). See below Mr. Sticky Fingers.

Masturbation (MASTURBATION) Nov 2, 2007

what are the side effects of masturbating?

This is an HIV/AIDS information Web site, not a remedial sex education site for those unlucky enough to have been subjected to an abstinence-only sex education course. However, I have addressed this question numerous times before and will post some of these responses below for your edification. Do spread this information on to the other kids in your class, OK?

Will Masturbation Shrink The Penis? (MASTURBATION) (MASTURBATION) Aug 25, 2007

Well I have been masturbating alot recently and my penis looks like is has shrunk. Doctor can this happen?

To Add To My Last Question Im worried its shrunk and my dad said i might get elephantitus? im only 12 will masturbation shrink the penis or cause harm to it?

Your dad said what???? That masturbation would cause elephantiasis??? Hmmm . . . you're worried your penis is shrinking and your dad is worried your dick is going to be the size of Jumbo the Elephant? Your family seems to have size issues when it comes to Mr. Happys.

Listen up, masturbation is completely normal and healthy. Years of scientific research have not found any negative side effects from burping the nephew (masturbating). Your dad is wrong. Maybe he just wants you not to spend so much time locked in the bathroom staring at the Victoria Secret (or Calvin Klein underwear) ads. I'll reprint some information about masturbation from the archives below. There are absolutely no medical reasons you should not enjoy your "home entertainment center" (masturbation) and you can tell your dad I said so, OK?

Wanking (MASTURBATION) Jul 27, 2007

what effects does wanking have on you?

Another QTND (Question That Never Dies). See below, sticky fingers.

does jacking off cause acne or make it worse (MASTURBATION) Jul 18, 2007

i hear people say that jacking off cause pimples and or makes it worse is this true

Congratulations. By asking this question again, you have now moved it into the category of QTND (Questions That Never Die).

See below.

does masterbation cause acne Aug 21, 2006

my friends recently told me that if i masterbate it will cause an increase in acne is that true

Your friends told you what??? Hmmm . . . . Are your friends pimply pusses themselves? I would guess either (1) your friends are pulling your leg, trying to make you feel guilty about pulling something else or (2) your friends come from very religious (read: sexually frustrated) families and are enrolled in a Bush-sponsored abstinence-only sex education course. Either way, your friends are shooting you a load of misinformation about shooting a load. I'll repost some questions about masturbation from the archives that address the acne connection as well as other myths about choking the trouser snake. You can use the information to educate your pals so they can stop stock piling Clearasil Ultra just in case!

Masturbation

What is the truth about side-effects of Masturbation. I heard people saying that it might stunt your growth, etc.

Masturbation stunting growth??? Gosh, if that were true, I'd be two feet tall and working as part of the Lollypop Guild, welcoming folks to Munchkinland.

The only side effects of masturbation are feeling great and having sticky fingers. It will not turn you gay. You won't run out of semen. You won't get hairy palms. It won't make your eyesight go bad. It does not cause acne. It won't cause your penis to shrink. Masturbation is normal and it's healthy!

Stay well, Jack-a-roo! Dr. Bob

side-effects of masturbation

Does vigorous masturbation will result in HIVs or some STDs. Also what are the side-effects of masturbation.

No, despite what Sister Missionary Position might have taught you in Sunday school, masturbation does not result in HIV or STDs. What are the "side effects of masturbation?" well, let's see . . . ah . . . sticky fingers, feeling ecstatic, grunting or maybe screaming Oh My Goddddddd! and finally getting yelled at by your mom for being in the bathroom too long with the door locked.

Masterbation

I am really involved in masterbation for the past 5 years.Can this enable me to get children in future?(infertility). Is there any effects related to this?

". . . really involved in masturbation for the past 5 years . . ."??? WOW! You've got stamina! "Can this enable me to get children in the future?" Well, no. technically speaking you'll need to have sex with someone other than "Mrs. Palm and her 5 daughters" in order to produce offspring. Are there "any effects related to masturbation?" Hmmm . . . well yes, but you've probably experienced all these already. For instance:

1. Rapid shallow breathing, which increases in tempo as you reach the point of no return.

2. Involuntarily yelling "oh god, oh god, oh god, OHHHHH GODDDD . . . AUGHHHH!

3. Sticky fingers.

To seriously answer your questions:

1. Masturbation does not affect one's ability to conceive children. (No link to fertility or infertility.)

2. There are no detrimental effects from burping the nephew, except perhaps being yelled at by Mom for locking yourself in the bathroom for protracted periods of time.

Your questions do point out once again the astounding failure of our current sex education efforts!

Relax, guy. Enjoy your home entertainment center.

masturbation

hi...im a male, and i have been masturbating everyday, twice a day for almost 4 years ....is there a chance that i have hiv/aids?

No, for two reasons:

1. You can't give yourself something you don't already have (i.e. a million dollars or HIV, for instance).

2. When would you have time to contract a sexually transmitted illness when you spend so much time by yourself burping the nephew?

I'd suggest you put mini-me away for a while and spend some time reviewing the wealth of information on this site and related links that pertains to how HIV is and is not transmitted. But go wash your hands first, OK?

Wrong way (MASTURBATION) Feb 11, 2007

Here is a questions

1 can hiv start off for no aparent reason. No one is m family is HIV poz and I hadnt had sex yet do I have a chance of becoming HIV poz.

2. Can you get Aids from masturbating from the wrong way. I put my hand into a cylindrical form and then I do it. Am I in any danger.

3. Does masterbating caouse any STDS or disease.

I had bad education in sex-ed our teacher was horrible.

You are my hero seriously

Your questions once again dramatically point out the consequences of a "bad education in sex-ed.!" I hope all our readers will demand science-based factual sex-education be returned to our nation's classrooms immediately. Bush's "abstinence-only" sex-education is producing a dangerous information gap that can have disastrous consequences when horned-up kids begin having sex despite their virginity pledges and have no idea how to protect themselves from unwanted pregnancies or STDs!

Questioner retuning to you now, the answer at all your questions is a resounding "no!" For more details about masturbation, STDs and HIV, review the information in the archives. I'll re-post a few samples below that address your specific concerns.

Get informed. Stay safe and you'll stay sell.

Yet another asshole to bother you. Dec 10, 2006

hey dr bob i need to ask you something about masterbation

1. i have been jerkin my dick off everyday now is that bad.

2. do the ads on the internet say the truth about meds makeing you pepe bigger.

3. is there any kind of masterbation that makes you penis larger

4. how much times do you think i should masterbare per week.

5. do you masterbate alot dr bob if so i am ganna probbley guss how large your penis size is u look like u have a 11 or 10 incher

stay well dr bob

luv AWAN AFUQYA

Hello Horned-Up Awan Afuqya,

1. Masturbation is not bad; it's completely normal.

2. See posts from archives below.

3. If there was, my dick would need its own zip code.

4. As many times as you want.

5. Yes, I do. As for size, well, let it suffice to say I am a full-blooded Italian.

Stay well, Sticky Fingers.

The proof: Masturbation is harmful Nov 1, 2006

Well, I was researching on masturbation a little and I think you might want to reconsider your stance on masturbation causing no harm.

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=602887 http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=201332

Those two links have many more links. Even JackinWorld (supposedly the best resource on masturbation on the Internet) confirms that semen has large amounts of nutrients. And most people (if not all) ejaculate by masturbation.

What do you think? Surely the nutrients are not trivial.

Thanks for your time -Andrew

Hello Andrew,

Proof??? What proof??? I see nothing in those posts or on Jackinworld that would indicate masturbation is harmful. In fact here is a direct quote from Jackinworld: " Is masturbation healthy? Masturbation is a healthy and normal practice, like daydreaming or napping. Even masturbating several times each day is completely harmless. You may encounter people, books, or websites that say masturbation is bad or harmful; this is just plain incorrect. As any reputable medical doctor will tell you, old myths about masturbation affecting the eyesight, causing permanent fatigue or insanity, etc., have long been disproved. In fact, recent studies suggest that ejaculating regularly isn't just fun, it can actually help prevent a certain kind of cancer later in life."

Next, the nutrient loss in a load of baby batter is indeed trivial. Spunk is a completely renewable substance! You don't run out of pee from taking a piss or snot from blowing your nose, do you? Well, the same principle applies to burping the nephew, except it's way more fun than taking a leak or expelling boogers. OK?????

Masturbation is normal and healthy. So just "grab your dick and double click" onto a more "stimulating" Web site and enjoy your home entertainment center without worry! Wanking is way more fun (and healthier) than worrying! In fact I may just take a sticky-fingers pause that refreshes right now!

masturbation causes tiredness and exhaustion? Mar 17, 2005

sir, i would like to know if masturbation causes tiredness and exhustion? if so, tell me a way to become fresh again without sleeping. also ,i would like to know if frequent masturbation would cause a problem in producing a baby later, when i have sexual intercourse?what is the suggested rate of masturbation per day and per week?

1. Does masturbation cause tiredness and exhaustion? That depends on how often and for how long you choke the chicken. Generally speaking, spanking the monkey is not in the same league as doing triathlons.

2. How can you "become fresh again without sleeping?" Dude, you've got to sleep once in a while. Give your home entertainment center a rest or you'll wind up with carpal tunnel syndrome. After all, you don't want to wear the little fellow out. He's got to last you a whole lifetime. By the way, not only do you need to sleep, but you also have to eat, exercise, work, change the kitty litter box, etc. Yes, I know, you can do many of these things "one handed," but . . . .

3. "Will frequent masturbation cause a problem in producing a baby later?" Technically, no. However, you do have to tuck it away long enough to meet a potential mate to make the baby with, right?

4. "What is the suggested rate of masturbation per day and per week?" That varies form person to person. If you are young and Italian . . . (Oh hell, I can already guess from your question that you are young and Italian) it would be a lot higher than if you are, say, Dick Cheney.

OK, now go wipe all the sticky icky stuff off your hands before you gunk up the computer again.

Masturbation Aug 1, 2007

I heard masturbating can make you grow taller is that true? Also not being very religious here but does masturbating makes you go to hell?

Does masturbation make you grow taller? No, absolutely not. I'm only 5'8" and if masturbating increased height, I would be at least as tall as the Empire State Building by now.

Does masturbating make you go to hell? No. Of course not. Why would we yell "OH GOD, OH GOD, OOOOOOHHH G-G-GOD, I'M COMING" when we jack off if it makes you go to hell? One would have to logically assume masturbators go in the other direction. I'm assuming you heard these absurd stories either in Bible school, at a Bush-Cheney-sanctioned "abstinence-only" sex education class, on Fox News or from your mom during your home schooling. Right??? Yeah, I thought so.

Relax, dude. "Burping the nephew" (masturbating) is totally normal. Take a read through the archives of this forum. We have a whole section devoted to jacking off. You should find the information there reassuring.

masturbation Mar 5, 2007

i been masturbating since the age of 7 or 8. since then i masturbated almost everday. i am 19 and now that i try to have sex with my partner my penis wont get hard. is it because of all the masturbation i did? if so then what can i do to recover from this problem. please help.

Hey There Mr. Sticky Fingers,

You've burped the nephew every day for 11 years? BRAVO! One wonders what it would take to get into the Guinness Book of World Records.

Regarding your question, your fears that you may have worn out your home entertainment center are unfounded. In fact, quite the opposite. Frequent wankers often have overall better sexual function than blue-balled sex-phobic rightwing conservatives who tend to cum in their pants while watching Bowflex infomercials.

Most likely you are just having performance anxiety. (Or perhaps your partner looks like Katherine Harris or worse Dick Cheney?) If you have no difficulty getting rock hard when Mrs. Palm and her five daughters (or Mr. Palm and his five strapping sons) comes to call, then you're not really having physical erectile-dysfunction problems. However, if Mr. Happy has become Mr. Softy all the time, you'll need to see your doctor for an evaluation of erectile dysfunction.

Masterbation (MASTRUBATION) Mar 10, 2008

Doc. i have been masterbating for some time now.Will masterbation be the only thing that can help the scrotum grow or there is no other way? 1 more thing when masterbating will you always cum?

You're burping the nephew to grow a set of low hangers? Sorry dude, but there really is no correlation between the size of your kibble and bits and frequency of choking the chicken.

When masturbating, will you always cum? Well, spunk is indeed a renewable resource, but there can be a bit of a refractory period between eruptions of the geyser. I'll reprint some masturbation questions from the archives below. (There are lots more where these came from as well. Have a look!)

...(PENIS ENLARGEMENT) (MASTURBATION) Nov 16, 2007

hey doc..

i masterbate 3 times a day :S, im doing a method that increases your penis lenght is there a nother way of doing it and does 2 much masterbation cause my penis to shrink?

You are masturbating three times a day "doing a method that increases your penis "lenght". Hmm . . . and just where did you find out about this method? Perhaps the "Journal of Irreproducible Results"??? And with this masturbating method of supersizing your schlong you are asking me if too much masturbation can cause your penis to shrink??????? So am I to assume that your three-times-a-day tallywhacker tug isn't giant-izing Mr. Happy??? Wow, what a surprise!

Dude, burping the nephew as often as you want will not alter the size of your home entertainment center one way or the other. OK? (See below).

Hiv (QTND: CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF HIV OR STD BY MASTURBATION, 2010) Aug 4, 2010

hello i was masturbating the other day and i came on my boxers. so my boxers were wet,as i was taking them off the wet part on my boxers touched a wound on my knee, would i get hiv?

YIKES! You're worried your own spunked-up boxers might give you HIV??? WOWZA. I'm hoping you're no more than 12-years-old because this question demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of HIV as a sexually transmitted disease. Interestingly, you're not the first person to have such concerns. See below. The direct answer to your question is a resounding "of course not!"

SEMEN (MASTURBATION 2009) (QTND: CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF HIV OR STD BY MASTURBATION, 2009) Jan 6, 2009

HI MISTAKENLY I TASTED MY OWN SEMEN DO YOU THINK I WILL GET ANY VIRUS LIKE HIV OR STD PLEASE LET ME KNOW OK THANKS

You're wondering if you can give yourself HIV or an STD? YIKES! I can only assume you have either been home schooled or are another victim of Dubya's disastrous abstinence-only-until-marriage sex education program.

See below.

Can you give yourself HIV (MASTURBATION 2008) (QTND: CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF HIV OR STD BY MASTURBATION, 2008) Sep 4, 2008

Hi, Can you give yourself HIV by masterbating, like if a little bit of you sperm or seaman or something mange to get up your arse.

thanks

If a "seaman" manages to get up your arse and he's not wearing a condom, there would be an HIV risk. However, if you get your own "semen" up your butt, there is no HIV risk. The "can you give yourself HIV by masturbating" question is a QTND (question that never dies) that I've addressed many time in this forum. See below for a sample of what you can find in the archives.

!!Please help!! (MASTURBATION 2008) (QTND: CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF HIV OR STD BY MASTURBATION, 2008) Aug 30, 2008

Is it possible to infect by hiv by masturbrating with blunket. I masturbrate with same blanket many times.

Believe it or not, you are not the only one having a torrid affair with their beloved and sexy "blunket." See below.

masterbathing (MASTURBATION 2008) (QTND: CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF AN STD BY MASTURBATION, 2008) Jun 23, 2008

im so scared ive been master bathing for a year now and i was wondering if there is any way to get hiv or aids from this if so what should i do because i do not want to die yet

You've been "master bathing"??? Hmm . . . would that be in contrast to "inexperienced showering"???

And you "do not want to die yet"??? So perhaps you'll be ready to kick the bucket, say next Tuesday perhaps?

Dude, relax. Masturbation is normal and quite healthy. It does not cause HIV/AIDS or anything other than sticky fingers and the urge to yell "Oh! Oh! Oh!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" (See below.)

I'd suggest you spend some time perusing the wealth of information on this site related to how HIV is and is not acquired. You are obviously not getting even the most rudimentary sex education information in school or at home. Hopefully this will change when Obama becomes president and the rightwing sex-phobic wingnuts have been voted out of office in November. We'll then have a return to common sense and science-based, age-appropriate sex education. Until then, you should find the answers to many of your questions here. For instance, we have a whole chapter devoted to masturbation in the archives. Check it out! But wash all that sticky gooey spunk off your fingers first, OK?

Hey Sticky Fingers,

kindly help.

thnx

jadugar

Hello Jadugar,

Masturbation (MASTURBATION) Nov 2, 2007

See below.

Masturbation

Stay well, Jack-a-roo! Dr. Bob

side-effects of masturbation

Masterbation

3. Sticky fingers.

To seriously answer your questions:

masturbation

No, for two reasons:

Wrong way (MASTURBATION) Feb 11, 2007

Here is a questions

You are my hero seriously

stay well dr bob

luv AWAN AFUQYA

Hello Horned-Up Awan Afuqya,

2. See posts from archives below.

4. As many times as you want.

Stay well, Sticky Fingers.

Thanks for your time -Andrew

Hello Andrew,

Masturbation Aug 1, 2007

I'm

HIV THROUGH BREAST MILK
is there hope