HIV THROUGH BREAST MILK

Hi

Sucking boobs milk can get hiv,few drops of its had gone in mouth may be 2-5ml, i think it was 6-7 year back,please reply

Thank you

You're worried about a few drops of ingested breast milk from six or seven years ago? Gosh, I can hardly remember what I had for breakfast yesterday and you're fixated on two to five milliliters of boob juice? Relax mate. Small quantities of breast milk are not considered a risk for HIV transmission in adults. See below. Also, if you were worried for the past seven years, why didn't you just get an HIV-antibody test? Results of HIV rapid tests are available within minutes!

Your worries are unwarranted and your longstanding fears were totally unnecessary, even if you had had a more significant exposure, as testing is readily available!

DOC PLEASE I AM REALLY WORRIED NOW!!! (BREAST MILK, 2010) Jul 30, 2010

I am still far away from the preferred testing time when it comes to the window period. I have been searching the internet for countless weeks now in regard to breast milk transmission in adults. I've read almost every question you have answered on it and you say it's no risk but then I come across other doctors such as this guy: http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Women/Archive/Pregnancy/Q144237.html who says it is! I contacted someone on the online chat feature from the CDCNPIN (I guess the CDC's national prevention information network) and explained my situation to them and when they said "it is high risk" I told them about what I've read from your site and others and they told me "Well it is true that ingesting HIV is not a means of transmission, but in the case of something getting into your mouth it deals with the mucus membranes." After carefully going through the archives again, I have found nothing that mentions breast milk and mucus membranes and I am seriously going crazy over here... please doctor, answer my question so that I can be pointed in the right direction because I still have 9 more weeks in order to get a conclusive HIV test result and I don't know how I am going to make it and a few words from you can really help... please get back to me I'll donate and do whatever just please get back to me!!

OK, here's the scoop! Breast milk from a lactating HIV-positive woman does contain HIV; however, ingesting small amounts of HIV-tainted breast milk does not pose a significant threat of infection to adults. It is, however, a viable means of HIV transmission to infants due to a number of factors, including the infants' immature immune systems and the quantity of milk ingested compared to the size of the infant. I have never seen a documented case of an adult contracting HIV from breast milk. As always if you feel you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, you should get an HIV test at the three-month mark. If you have difficulty with anxiety during the window period, see your doctor for anti-anxiety medication and counseling if needed. Thanks for your interested in donating to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test will be negative. (I'm very confident it indeed will be negative!) Good luck.

I asked a couple mins ago about massage parlour (ID stupid when drunk)
will I get AIDS? (PANTIES 2011) (PANTY PARANOIA, 2011)