I asked a couple mins ago about massage parlour (ID stupid when drunk)

I only like to add that I also lost my walet, cell phone, Home and car keys that day...if it makes you sympathise at least a bit with me and answer...I really fucked up....not to mention the 250 dollars I spent. I promise I'll send you 50$ on the 16th of next month, and 50 more on april. That is if I don't win the poker tourney wich I doubt cause you need full concentration. I ws also ivited to another tourney in Colombia but I'm not going now. Also Im beginning my studies again after a long break because I broke my leg and couldn't walk...That has really stagged me from getting my law degree. I assume that was the reason for my urge of a massage too, and its potential consequences. And please note, she was a sex worker, although the owner of the place assured me they get them tested every 3 months otherwise they sont get accepted. Please give me some reassurance Doc.

Hope uou answer (another massage parlour question) (Submitted Feb 26, 2011)

Hello Dr. Bob.

Please allow me to paste a story similar to mine from another guide and your answer. I hope the answer is the same to me. I had not have sex in a year except for an episode with a girl that i got tested a week after the incident and her result was negative. She only fingered me and blow-jobed me that time. You recommended getting tested at 3 month mark to put my worries at ease. However, just 1 day short of accomplishing the three month mark and get tested, I fell into the trap again. Was drunk and went to a massage parlour where pros do just about everything. I had a complete massage (totally naked) that lasted around 45 mins to an hour. Needless to say it costed me a lot of money...first for the massage itslef, the cause i asked for a hand job ant lastly for getting her naked. The thing is she massaged me for a lot of time, creamed me up all over, touched me all around. She did not finger me but did touch mi penis, balls, anus and the zone in between. I also creamed her up (I know I'm stupid) and in the last minutes like the last 20 or 15 mins i had her naked and climb on top of the massage bed. I touched her Pussy and then masturbated (not sure if with the same hand)I think i didnt finger her but cannot be that sure. I did touch upon and around her pussy. Also may have licked her tits, face and body for minimum time (not her vagina). I also rubbed her vagina with my foot, which she also massaged with cream, and I hud a sore there because of exfoliating a part of it that was sore, and I wasnt using socks with muy shoes that day. I'ts not like i stuck my complete foot into her but i did rub her.Also, she masturbated herself and the masturbated me for a while. I don't know if she did cum but I never did. She did touch me all around including masturbation (not that long, most was done by me) and touching the parts I said before. There was no penetration whatsoever nor oral sex. I did finger her for a while and had her on 69 position while doing it at the last minutes. I feel very guilty cause I was on the verge of being tested for another episode (This one seems creepier to me). I'm worried about the wound on my foot (She also sucked my toes but i think the other foot for less than a minute or so,) The wound was aroundthe center of the side of my right foot. Is there any need to be concerned or is it just guilt and anxiety? And would you give me the same advice as the lad who asked a similar question? Oh , yes, my penis might have as werll brushed for a bit with her vagina (then again, no penetration, It would'vve cost me more so I know: After that I went straight to sleep and did not bathe until like 12 hours. Finally, at least I rented my apartment and Ill be having some available cash o the 15th next month so would be glad to donate at least 50$. Tomorrow I have a Poker tournament worth 10k....Odds are I sdon't win but if I get a reasonable amount I will surely donate ASAP, althoug I can't really focus and play my best game because of this. Hoping for your reply, stupid when drunk.

PS- I add the comment I was referring to and hope the answer is the same or similar.

Thank you very much

Hi Doctor,

I recently visited a massage parlor for a body massage. The masseuse applied oil all over my body (except penis) and gave me a hand massage. Later, she gave me a body to body massage. During this time, I feel her vagina might have brushed/touched my penis. I was not wearing a condom. However, I did not indulge in kissing, oral sex or any type of intercourse. During the body massage, I ejaculated a few times (after I ejaculated the first time, I asked her to cover my genital area with a towel and then perform massage). I am sure the semen did not come in contact with the masseuse, who wiped it off my body every time with a fresh towel. Also, I dont think she had any vaginal discharge. In the end, she gave me a hand job and I ejaculated. I am feeling guilty about the whole incident now and worried about possible HIV/STD infection. Do I need to test for HIV? I have a slight itching sensation on my penis (Earlier, I had a fungal infection, for which the doctor prescribed medicines and was cured.) Please reassure with your advise doctor. Thank you.

A really worried man.

Response from Dr. Frascino Hi Really Worried Man,

During your rub-and-tug, you "ejaculated a few times" plus had a happy-ending hand job at the end of the rub down? That's impressive. You're either Italian or we need to check the dose of your Viagra. As for acquiring HIV, relax Max! Your risk is nonexistent. Massage and masturbation, even with multiple orgasms, is not a risk for acquiring the virus. By the way, have you ever considered a career in the adult film industry? I'm sure they could use an "upstanding" guy like you!

Happy New Year.

You broke your leg, which prevented you from getting a law degree. You then lost your wallet, cell phone, and your home and car keys. To top it off, you've only had one nookie in the past year? WOWZA. Dude, that is some serious bad luck. This may not be the optimal time to enter high stakes gambling competitions!

Regarding your happy-ending rub-and-tug with the sex worker, relax Max. Your HIV-acquisition risk is so remote it's nearly nonexistent. Masturbation, pussy touching, and licking various body sites would not constitute an HIV-acquisition risk. Your "footing" risk would be the same as a "fingering" risk: no risk if the skin is intact. However, if an open wound is present and comes into contact with fresh HIV-tainted blood or cervical/vaginal fluids, there would be a theoretical risk, albeit small. Considering you did not "stick (your) complete foot into her" and the "wound" you described as an "exfoliated" area, I would again put this risk as remote. Certainly if you are concerned that you placed yourself at risk, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark for psychological peace of mind.

In general I would consider your HIV risk very similar to the risk described in the archived question you reposted.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe. Good luck with your poker tournaments.

What is penis stretchers?
HIV THROUGH BREAST MILK