risky oral encounter

Hi dr francino love the work you do keep it up,im an distressed aussie because i visited this asian massage parlor where i received a blow job for like less than 5 minutes, i was so scared i then had an hiv test 86 days after the incident which came back negative so i was ok with the result until i read somewhere that it can take 6 months do turn positive so i was wondering whether im in the clear or test again at six months so i can resume unprotected sex with my wife.

thanks dr your words would do much good ilol be sure to donate $30 to your foundation.

Hello Distressed Aussie,

Your negative HIV-antibody test at day 86 is definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further HIV testing is warranted. I would still recommend you level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront guilt over this type of incident; it's also the right thing to do.

As it turns out, I'm headed to Oz next week. I'm currently exploring the fjords of the coast of New Zealand!

Cheers Mate.

Not the question you already answered a million times!
What is penis stretchers?