Hope you can help me

Dear Doctor,

I am 26 years old and recently got married. Due to my job nature, I went to a massage parlour for a massage. While she was massaging my back, she suddenly licked my ass without any protection. It lasted for about 20 minutes. If i am not mistaken she spitted her saliva and subsequently licked my anus.Thats about it and noting else happened. However that was my first incident and Im abit worried and paranoid on possible STD's including HIV as Im unware of the status of the other person

The incident occured on Nov 23 2010. As i was worried on the possible STD's transmission, I did a full STD check up 18 January 2011. All the results came negative including HIV I & II. As i am aware of the window period I was still paranoid. I did another check on HIV I & II and Hepatitis C on 8 February (11 week after exposure). All results were negative.

My question is do I still need to go for another test for STD mainly HIV related. And the risk associated with analingus and saliva. Hope you can help me. Thanks alot Dr.

Thank you.

So "due to your job nature" you went to a massage parlor. I'm not exactly sure how that follows, but OK. The masseuse then suddenly licked your ass" for 20 minutes! Suddenly for 20 minutes? Hmm. OK, if you say so.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. The negative HIV tests (out to 11 weeks) are to be expected. There have been no documented cases of HIV transmission/acquisition from getting rimmed (analingus). Hepatitis can be transmitted this way, but your negative hepatitis C test at 11 weeks would be considered definitive. No further testing is warranted.

Testing after PEP - Peculiar concerns (HEPATITIS C AND DELAYED HIV SEROCONVERSION, 2011) (APTIMA - HIV-1 RNA QUALITATIVE ASSAY, 2011) (p24 ANTIGEN TESTING, 2011)
Not the question you already answered a million times!