Severe Panic-Please, Please Help

Dear Dr. Bob,

Thank you for all you do. Not sure we we would be without you :)

I recently was out drinking and met someone. We chatted and had good conversation. We ended up at his place, and a make-out session followed. I recall masterbating myself (I am female) and bits and pieces of our time but do not recall any penetration. I did leave and drove home. I am now scared that I may be blocking something out and if there was penetration I could be in trouble. Would you advise PEP in this situation? I feel terrible, I am married. The male was white, of Greek descent, born in the U.S. Please advise, I am scared out of my mind.

Thank you,

ME

Hello ME,

PEP is not warranted. If penetration occurred, I strongly doubt you could block it out. Even bad sex is at least that memorable!

I'd recommend leveling with your husband. If you remain worried, use latex condoms with him until you can reconfirm your negative HIV status with a three-month test.

Good luck!

will donate ,please help!!!
paranoid, mad or justifiably worried?