will donate ,please help!!!
Feb 15, 2011
Hello dr francino i had oral sex performed on me by a stripper. I then got tested for hiv 85 days after the incident which came back negative. So i was just asking if im in the clear here and whether or not i need further testing. I also got a handjob from her and was wondering whether that was risky as well.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your negative 85-day HIV-antibody test would be considered definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional testing is warranted. Hand jobs are not considered an HIV risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Antibiotics Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.