Can You Ais Me In My Quest For The Perfect Condom?

Dr. Bob, First of all I want to thank you for helping to stay strong and to have the power to let myself fall in love with my positive partner. We have overcome so much in the short period of time that we have been together and I know that if I would not have done the research and read countless posts by you, I would have never been able to do it. He is simply an amazing person and I am so proud and happy to be his as well. Ironically, the disease has brought our relationship so such a deep level. Much of our relationship does not revolved around HIV and many times I look at him and I do not even see it, but we are always reminded when we hit the sheets. We always wear a condom, but there have been two instances where right at the start I have slid it in for a hot second literally seconds and the condom comes on. I am not worried about these two small exposures, but I was wondering maybe if you could recommend a type of condom maybe that I have not already tried or perhaps you have a personal favorite that your partner and you use. I have my first appt. with my HIV infectious disease specialist later this month to just help me stay negative as well. We asked his Dr. when we went, but his Dr. did not use condoms with his partner of countless years. I have tried many types so far from thichness to fit, but maybe just maybe you have the secrete love sheath I am on a quest for.

Yes, I have my personal favorites, but they may not be ideal for you. (I'm Italian, remember.) I would suggest you continue your own personal quest with additional "research." Check out http://secure.condomania.com/condoms/. They have a wide variety to choose from. You can try these out for comfort and fit by yourself, before hitting the sheets and trying them with your partner. And always remember to use a condom-compatible lubricant liberally. In addition to proper condom use, there are other harm-reduction measures you might want to consider (having a dose of PEP ready in case of an accidental exposure, PrEP, etc.). You can read more about these in the magnetic couples chapter in the archives of this forum.

Good luck with your ongoing research!

4th time is a charm?
will donate ,please help!!!