4th time is a charm?

Hi Dr, this is the 4th time I'm writing, hopefully you'll answer this one. I had unprotected receptive anal sex (brief, prob 5 strokes) where the top(who claims to be Negative) ejaculated outside my body.I was put on PEP within 50hours and have been faithfully taking the medicine since. I have a few questions: 1) what are my chances? i need a bit of reassurance, the tension is driving me crazy 2) To battle the fatigue caused by the medication,I have been taking vitamin C tablets (the ones tt dissolve in the water)...are these harmful to my regimen? 3) I have been trying to go to the gym,but am not sure about taking the customary protein shake...any opinion on these? 4) How reliable is the test which is taken a month after exposure,i.e. a few days after the PEP regimen?

Thank you for answering this question, you really are a role model.Kudos.

1. Unprotected sex does put you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Five strokes without ejaculation inside is a very limited exposure. Your HIV-acquisition risk is low and made ever lower by your taking PEP.

2. Nope.

3. The protein shake is fine. Going to the gym is always a good idea!

4. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be conclusive. The post-PEP testing guidelines recommend HIV-antibody tests at four to six weeks, three months and six months from the date of exposure.

scared straight.
Can You Ais Me In My Quest For The Perfect Condom?