13 months negative ab test but still worried ( CONTINUED: NOW MONTH 15 )

Dr Bob , thank you for your time.I seem to fnd myself comming back with my health concerns ,regardless of therapy or a momentary bout of bravado to move on with my life as you have suggested.

It is now 15 months since my regrettable act of stupidity.

*I still have OHL which was diagnised by a dr upon visual inspection. *I have been suffering from bouts of jock itch -with buring scrotum at times and skin peeling. *Recurrent abcesses in the eyes ears (small but very painfull) *My WORST developement of late is an uncomfortable warmness in my feet that tends to burn at its worst.I drink frequently nearly daily but not excessively, I was tested for diabeties through a urine test - Negative.Blood pressure is normal.

a)I tested for the 34th time via rapid hiv 1/2 and tested negative for hiv.I am now very tired of testing.I just dont have the strength for that. b)I was diagnised with HPV and warts appeared on my frenulum after the sexual encounter-I dont understand how that could have been possible with condom "protected" sex.I do remeber some degree of slippage i didnt want to touch the condom but continued and it seemed to get back into place.Can HPV cause OHL? b)My Therapist who did a course in hiv cannot tell me why my tongue is the way it is, and she does concur that the manifestations are not psychosymatic or a figment of my imagination.(I can email you images of it if that is helpfull).

Besides more therapy-what can you advise or suggest?

You've now had 34 negative HIV-antibody tests! Thirty-freaking-four!!! Exactly what part of "HIV negative" are you having difficulty understanding?

HPV can be transmitted by skin-to-skin contact. It's far more easily transmitted than HIV. Chances are you or your partner touched the frenulum during foreplay or while putting on or taking off the condom.

Regarding OHL, please note, many cases have absolutely nothing to do with HIV. If it's bothering you, I would suggest you see an ENT (ear, nose, throat) specialist.

Regarding your completely unwarranted and totally irrational HIV fears and compulsion to test, I would certainly advise additional psychotherapy.

HIV testing - p24
scared straight.