oral sex

Hi doctor i recently recieved oral sex with a condom on from a hiv+ female, and then i got really scared so i was wondering if you could be kind enough to answer a few of my questions. 1.i noticed nothing wrong with the condom when i used it it looked fine,but what are the chances that my condom had little holes in it and could hiv get through it and onto my the tip of penis. 2.i had a 12 week hiv test done and it came back negative si i was wondering wheter i had any risk and i should go for another hiv test.

thanks doctor your work is wonderfull, keep it up and ill make sure i also donate. thanks doctor francino.

1. Nonexistent.

2. Nope. Your negative HIV test at 12 weeks is definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able as expected, considering your nonexistent risk.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.

Be well.

Follow up First Analingus (RIMMING, ANALINGUS, 2011)
AM I SAFE NOW?PLEASE ANSWER.ANOTHER DONATION ON THE WAY!!