Feb 15, 2011
Hi doctor i recently recieved oral sex with a condom on from a hiv+ female, and then i got really scared so i was wondering if you could be kind enough to answer a few of my questions. 1.i noticed nothing wrong with the condom when i used it it looked fine,but what are the chances that my condom had little holes in it and could hiv get through it and onto my the tip of penis. 2.i had a 12 week hiv test done and it came back negative si i was wondering wheter i had any risk and i should go for another hiv test.
thanks doctor your work is wonderfull, keep it up and ill make sure i also donate. thanks doctor francino.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
2. Nope. Your negative HIV test at 12 weeks is definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able as expected, considering your nonexistent risk.
Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms Could I Have HIV
- Is Muscle Ache An Ars Symptom?
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.