Terrified and need you help, please!!

Hello Dr.Frascino, I was wondering if you can please assist me. I wrote to earlier this week, and asked you to advise me on a particular encounter. I recently went to get a massage and afterwards received a table shower. While getting the table shower the therapist cleaned between my butt cheeks. I felt really weird and concerned afterwards, however I know she did not insert her fingers in my anus. I am worried that I could have gotten HIV, even though she did not insert her fingers in my anus. Can you please advise, as I can not function in this condition, I feel like its taking my life away. I appreciate any feedback, will donate immediately.

Thank You

A massage and table shower is not considered a risk for HIV transmission/acquisition, even if the masseuse cleaned your backdoor! Your fears are completely unwarranted. Although HIV testing is not medically warranted, if my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your fears, you could consider getting a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative, but if it helps to put your unwarranted worries permanently to rest, it may be worth the energy and effort psychologically.

Be well. Stay well. Stop worrying.

You absolutely have to do this for me
Concern Regarding Bite with Broken Skin