You absolutely have to do this for me

Have Yabbies, bay bugs, and mud crab for dinner in any place that you find them grilled with salt and pepper only then squeeze some lemon over them and they are just absolutely amazing. Aussie is also the country where I had the most tender grass fed wagyu beef in my life. The tastiest was Argentinian beef I had in Miami, the most tender and sweetest was the one I had in Omaha but the Aussie is a good in between. Very well balanced. Enjoy.

I've made many trips to the Land Down Under and I agree the food (and some wines) can be quite delectable. I'll have yabbies, bay bugs and crab at Doyels on the Beach and keep a lookout for wagyu beef. With such tasty and pleasurable delicacies readily available, one has to wonder why Aussies also seem to adore that terrible Vegemite stuff.

help with my stomach (TESAMORELIN, EGRIFTA FOR LIPOHYPERTROPHY, 2011)
Terrified and need you help, please!!