Confused and worried individual

Hello Dr.Frascino, I am a husband and father of a little girl, in which I feel I commited the biggest mistake of my life. I recently went to get a massage and got erected, in which I was told to go ahead an masterbate. However afterwards I went for the table shower, in which the lady washed my penis with soap. I am extremely worried because she touched my uncircumsized penis. I feel like I am falling into a depression and have contacted HIV, ruining my family's life. Is there any way you can shed some clarification as I am really worried, crying myself to sleep many nights. Please advise, will be donating immediately.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is completely nonexistent. Neither masturbation nor the table shower is an HIV-transmission/acquisition risk. Your depression is most likely related to guilt. I'd suggest you level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.

Celiac Disease and HIV
Unsure of results, please advise