Freaking out!! Will donate $150 to foundation Please help

I'm a black male in my early 20s. I took a walk on the wild side and had sex with a gay latino man. He later informed me that he has sex with a lot of men and sniffs coke. we both perform oral(69) with condoms on. I also licked his scrotum and he did to mine. He was kind of biting the condoms hen he did it. I then penetrated him with the same condom with a great deal of lubricant. He then wanted me to ejaculate in his mouth. I took the condom off and started masturbating next to his mouth.As i ejaculated he sucked up to the head of my penis for like 30 seconds afterward. The was some deep kissing as well. But since i found out how promiscuous he is and that he sniffs coke i'm scared out my mind. My throat is kind of hurt but it could be because he tried to make me deepthroat him and his penis banged against the back of my throat. He also tried to finger me as well i dont know what he has on his hands. I 'm so scared now that i caught HIV from him. My muscles feel very tired and kind of sore as well. Please Dr. Bob assess my risk.

Your HIV-acquisition risk from your walk on the wild side is very low to negligible. Unprotected oral insertive sex carries only a very low HIV-acquisition risk. Fingering is not a risk, assuming the skin on the fingering finger is intact. Protected insertive anal sex is indeed protected, assuming the latex condom is used properly and does not fail (break).

Your symptoms are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS).

If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I'm extremely confident the result will be negative.

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's urgently needed and warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive three-month HIV test will be negative.

strong pain in the groin area
Angry, bloody nipple piercing risk