The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

std worry?

Feb 8, 2011

Dear Dr. bob, how are you doing, I have a question, I recently went to one of those asian massage parlors, got a massage, the lady(massager) applied massage oils on my body even my penis,then started to give me what I believe was a hand job, shaking my penis up & down alot till I ejactulated,then she blew on me ethier on penis or near it, not sure if she blew on my penis, anyway my questions are, am I at risk for stds from a handjob? & any chance of catching an std from her blowing on penis, if she did? I am really worried about this,I had previously sent you question, but forgot to mention the part about her blowing. Thank You worried guy

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Worried Guy,

If the masseuse applied massage oil to your throbbing tallywhacker and then began "shaking it up and down a lot until (you) ejaculated," then yes, this would indeed be considered a "hand job"! However, if she "blew on (you) and on or near (your) penis," this would not be considered a "blow job"! Hopefully you paid only for a "happy ending rub-and-tug" and not a "massage with a full Monica Lewinsky," because if you paid for the full Monica, you got ripped off.

Regarding STDs, relax Max. Rub-and-tug hand-jobs and mere blowing on (as opposed to sucking on) your Mr. Happy is not considered an HIV or STD risk.

Dr. Bob

Baseline HIV Testing before giving PEP? (PEP AND THE NEED FOR HIV SPECIALIST, 2011)
trush, dry mouth and throad

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint