std worry?

Dear Dr. bob, how are you doing, I have a question, I recently went to one of those asian massage parlors, got a massage, the lady(massager) applied massage oils on my body even my penis,then started to give me what I believe was a hand job, shaking my penis up & down alot till I ejactulated,then she blew on me ethier on penis or near it, not sure if she blew on my penis, anyway my questions are, am I at risk for stds from a handjob? & any chance of catching an std from her blowing on penis, if she did? I am really worried about this,I had previously sent you question, but forgot to mention the part about her blowing. Thank You worried guy

Hey Worried Guy,

If the masseuse applied massage oil to your throbbing tallywhacker and then began "shaking it up and down a lot until (you) ejaculated," then yes, this would indeed be considered a "hand job"! However, if she "blew on (you) and on or near (your) penis," this would not be considered a "blow job"! Hopefully you paid only for a "happy ending rub-and-tug" and not a "massage with a full Monica Lewinsky," because if you paid for the full Monica, you got ripped off.

Regarding STDs, relax Max. Rub-and-tug hand-jobs and mere blowing on (as opposed to sucking on) your Mr. Happy is not considered an HIV or STD risk.

Baseline HIV Testing before giving PEP? (PEP AND THE NEED FOR HIV SPECIALIST, 2011)
trush, dry mouth and throad