Need question answered, asked a few times, please

1. Can co-infection with CMV affect your HIV test?

2. Is it possible that a 6 month test would not be accurate due to being infected with both viruses at the same time. I have had oral thrush for over two months, I had the worst flu of my life at 15-16 weeks after 102-103 fever, sore throat, headaches , muscle pains. Now I am having pain near my liver area and my enzymes are up to ALT 90, AST 62. I have tested negative for hep A, B, and C. I am pretty sure that the source of my liver pain is CMV infection and with the Thrush and other symptoms could it be affecting my HIV results? Please help

1. Nope.

2. Nope.

If you tested HIV negative at six months, HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

I'd suggest you follow up with your general internal medicine doctor for further evaluation of your symptoms and abnormal laboratory tests. However, rest assured HIV is not the cause, OK?

Good luck. Be well.

WHAT SHOULD I DO???
The cure for HIV ...when is it coming