same question for the 4th time

Why are you ignoring my question? If you don't know the answer at least be kind enough to tell me. I have seen you answer the same question over again but with mines you won't. Will it help if I send the donation first? Please tell me if my 5 days of 40mg prednisone daily is high enough to delay my antibodies from producing. This was 12 days post exposure. I had a 46 day hiv antibody/pcr rna test which was negative. I have read on other sites that prednisone doesn't effect antibody. Is this true? You have helped many desperate people, why not me?

I haven't answered because the information you desire is already in the archives and I was hoping you'd locate it there. (I do realize the archives are now so extensive that they are becoming a bit difficult to navigate!)

Your five-day dose of prednisone will not affect the validity or accuracy of your HIV-antibody test outside the window period.

I should also point out that the FDA only approved one type of PCR RNA testing for HIV diagnosis (the APTIMA HIV-1 RNA Qualitative Assay).

Understanding risk levels (SAFER SEX GUIDELINES, SAFER SEX METHODS, 2011)
can tamixofen cause delayed sero conversion?