Will Donate! Blood in Refrigerated Food
Feb 6, 2011
I just ate a wrap that I think had blood on it and was refrigerated (which I'm worried preserved the HIV). After eating the first half I noticed a small blood smear on the second half of the wrap along the cut line. I am really worried. This really sucks since I just barely got tested two days ago for HIV and was negative-now the worrying starts again:(.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Relax Max. Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. HIV doesn't survive very long at all outside the body, even if kept in the refrigerator! It's a virus -- frevinsakes! -- not a banana cream pie!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Does Stress Effect Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.