I wish I could give you a big hug!

Dr. Bob. Just wanted to let you know what a great person you are. Even though you are such a busy man, you still have time to read and answered all this ended questions over and over. I am your fan # 1. So thank-you for all what you do. I just can't wait to read everyday of what you have to say. Sending you a big kiss. Alejandra (Sorry for my bad English...I am Latin and don't speak English very well...but I am learning). Ciao.

Hello Alejandra,

Thanks for your very kind comments, being my #1 fan and, especially, the big cyber-kiss! All are warmly appreciated.

Be well.

transmission of hiv through touching the infected needle and subsequently drawing blood from other person
Please answer doctor Bob,i'm really stress..(ready to donate from Indonesia)