transmission of hiv through touching the infected needle and subsequently drawing blood from other person

Dr Bob, Please answer my question I am in great anexity. I have sucked the nipple of a prostitute and went of rapid test after 03 week and 07 week. But at the time of my second test the person was drawing blood had some casual approach. He had used a separate needle/syrange but I think he might have touched the needle after drawing blood from my previous person who is HIV + and touched the needle before drawing blood from me. The time gap between drawing the blood is 03 to 05 minutes. Please tell me is there any risk of transmission of hiv through the way I have described. You are the real angel of the earth and doing a noble job. I am staying in India and I will donate 25 dollar for your charity. Please answer it.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. That includes both the nipple-sucking and blood-drawing incidents! Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stop worrying.

Insertive Anal Incident-Negative at 3 months
I wish I could give you a big hug!