Insertive Anal Incident-Negative at 3 months

I was just wondering if I could put this incident behind me now. My incident: I am an uncircumcised male who engaged in protected insertive anal sex with a male who claimed to be negative back in October. However, about 3/4 of the way through intercourse the condom got lodged up inside him and I didn't noticed until I pulled out and it was gone.

I immediately freaked out and went to try and get N-Pep, but the doctor said that my risk was not high enough. So I waited out these last three months in complete fear. This WAS the only risk I had.

So earlier this week I went to go get tested 13 weeks after the incident. I was tested using the CLEARVIEW HIV 1/2 STAT-PAK ASSAY. On a subject information notice from the company that makes the test the clinic gave me, it said,"If you are certain that you have not had any of the contacts that could transmit HIV in the 3 months before your hiv test, A Negative test result means you were not infected with HIV at the time of testing."

Can I really move on from this incident? Am I HIV-negative?

Yes, I would consider your 13-week test definitively negative. Congratulations and WOO-HOO!

Be well. Stay well.

Follow up question to help WOO HOO! Happy to donate!
transmission of hiv through touching the infected needle and subsequently drawing blood from other person