Dr. BOB! HELP

Dr, Bob. I respect you as a doctor and love your humour towards things. My question is, today I saw an escort whom was ten years older than me. She told me she had a 3 year old which was pretty weird. She was very pretty and nice. We started off with her giving me oral sex for about 20 seconds with no condom in which after that I asked her to put the condom on. After doing that we had vaginal intercourse which lasted around 2 minutes tops, I know it was a quickie lol. After we finished I went to the bathroom and took the condom off. It appeared not to have any rips or damage to it. After I took the condom off, I filled it up with a little bit of water. After doing that very small amounts of water came out almost like a faucet dripping water. I am not sure if my nail ripped a little after I took it off or it broke during sex. If you could give me your input on what you think, it would be very much appreciated. I will also make a donation to the RJF Aids Foundation.

Thanks Dr. Bob D

Hello Quick-Draw McGraw,

Two minutes? Hmm. Hope you didn't have to pay full price!

It's unlikely your condom failed (especially considering your brief dip into the love canal). If you remain worried, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from your wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am experience.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well.

Egyptian guy in hell after very high risk
Follow up question to help WOO HOO! Happy to donate!