Please help raise mental health awareness

Dr. Frascino,

I've been reading some of the questions that have been sent to you and I am shocked by the number of people who can be categorized as having extreme anxiety, paranoia, and other mental health disorders. Truly, this is a problem that needs to be addressed. Mental health unfortunately remains a taboo subject in our society. I am still shocked at the number of barbershop related questions I have seen! Please promote mental health counseling and awareness alongside your noble efforts regarding STDs.

What you see posted is only a very small percentage of the high-anxiety questions that overstuff my inbox on a daily basis from the "psychiatrically-challenged." As for promoting mental health counseling, I just did a quick search of the archives of this forum using the key words "psychotherapy counseling." It returned 1850 hits from my recent responses!

Aussie going hopping mad
Egyptian guy in hell after very high risk