let you know the result after oral sex from hiv positive

Hi Doc! Remember I told you I will donate after my 88 day result come back. I already donate and my test is negative. Can i move on with my life or should i take a 6 month test? The only thing bother me is that the back of my tongue is white for 2 month now. I didn't have any sore throat or anything. Please advise should i test again or not. Believe i never going to put myself at risk again. I has to learn the hard way.

Your negative 88-day result is definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted. Whatever is causing the back of your tongue to be white (dryness? postnasal drip?), one thing is absolutely certain: it's not HIV!

Be well. Stay well.

I Donated: Followup on anal poke in shower question
Scared of what's to come........HELP!