Do x-rays affect hiv test result?
Feb 3, 2011
Do x-rays affect hiv test result? I do an x-ray for my lung, than I do a hiv antibodies screening assay Immediately. It is non-reactive.Would x-ray affect my hiv test result? Would I get a false negative??
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, of course not! Frevinsakes!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Risk Stripper Handjob With Vaginal Fluids On Hand
- Hiv Transmission In Lesbians Grinding/frottage Or Oral Sex
- How Long Does HIV Survive Outside In Breast Milk?
- Shaking Hands With A Cracked Skin
- South Carolina Law For Disclosure Of HIV To Partner
- What Abnormalities With A Cbc And Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.