Do x-rays affect hiv test result?
Feb 3, 2011
Do x-rays affect hiv test result? I do an x-ray for my lung, than I do a hiv antibodies screening assay Immediately. It is non-reactive.Would x-ray affect my hiv test result? Would I get a false negative??
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, of course not! Frevinsakes!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Vagina A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Psoriasis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Testicular Pain A Sign Of AIDS?
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.